New routine

As they waited for Gemini to get ready, Cancer, Sagittarius and Pisces tried their best to avoid Aries.

"We haven't talked to Cappi yet so we just need to keep out of his sight" Pisces said putting her books in order.

"That makes sense" Sagittarius agreed before Aries called their names.

"Sagittarius, Pisces and Cancer.... Are you planning on eating another cake of mine" He leaned on the gazebo wall.

Leo watched as Aries interrogated the girls and decided to join in.

"What trouble have you fine ladies caused now" he smirked putting his arms around Cancer and Sagittarius.

"N....nothing really" Cancer croaked
"okay I believe, Cancer is too nice to cause trouble....but you I don't trust you" he averted his gaze to snickering Sagittarius.

"Hey Leo hands off my stuff" Taurus rushed in frowning at Leo.

Gemini drove in and shouted " let's go or are we auctioning Cancer" she smiled after her statement.

"Who ever said you could drive Gemini " Aquarius mused.

"I wanna drive so get in" She said adjusting the rear view mirror "Don't worry I promise we'll get there"

"Yeah dead or alive" Taurus asked straping his seatbelt.
"Don't worry" Gemini teased before zooming off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo came down first touching every part of his body " We aren't harmed" he commented.

" I told you guys not to worry I don't plan on killing anyone" Gemini smiled as she closed the door.

She took a few steps forward before stopping "Yet" She added looking at Scorpio.

"Why was she looking as me" Scorpio mused.

"Two miracles happened today Gemini drove safely and we finally came early, we don't wanna spend the time talking let's go" Virgo urged.

They were about to head in Capricorn pulled Aries back secretly.
"Don't forget what you promised" she whispered.
Aries only smirked at her before she left.

"What are you two dating now" Leo tilted his head at Aries.
"Who, Cap" Aries asked faking his confusion.

"I've noticed all morning she has been staring at you and now the whispering" Leo went on.

"And don't pretend I saw you two holding hands last night" he added making Aries to chuckle.

"We weren't holding hands I was forcing her out of the study" Aries avowed. "and I promised to help her that's why she was whispering"

Aries, Leo and Libra had the same class, they walked into the class as Libra immediately took a sit in front as Leo and Aries went to the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry is this seat taken" A girl asked in a very sweet and polite voice.

Libra turned to the girl " I'm not sure I just got her" she muttered.
"I'll just sit anyways" she said sitting down.

"That's my seat" A boy shouted as both girls turned to him.

"Go take another one" The girl sassed at the boy who simply stuck his tongue out and sat right next to Libra who was inbetween them.

"I'm Hydra and this is my annoying brother Hydrus" she smiled at Libra.
"Hey I wanted to introduce myself" the guy spoke up.
Hydra