I hate you with a side of morning coffee

Everyone fell asleep where they felt comfortable.

"You have been silent for a long time run out of pessimistic things to say" Aries said to an obscure Capricorn.

She turned to him and gave him a death glare " no I haven't run out of saying things that might go wrong"

"Might, that's the only word close to positive you've said all night" Aries chuckled.
"You know I wanted to be here with Sag" he sighed.

"What are you trying to do hurt my feelings" Capricorn scoffed.
"Wait....you have feelings" Aries jested.
"Ha ha very funny, at least I'm wasn't planing on being here with anybody" she deadpanned.

"I was only joking, don't you have a funny bone" Aries used his elbow to nudge her.
"But would you have been happy if you were locked here with Scorpio" Aries asked.
"Ew.....you're so annoying" Capricorn walked to another direction.

"Okay you stay up being you while I find somewhere to sleep" Aries yawned.
"Don't search does boxes what if they fall" Capricorn warned.
"They won't I got this" Aries said.
"Yeah, just as you got the door" she mumbled.

Aries searched the boxes and brought out an old music box.
"Hey it works" he said to Capricorn as a soft music played.
"Grandma bet you can't dance" Aries smirked.
"Cause I can" Capricorn said before Aries pulled her into a waltz.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Do you hear music" Virgo asked as he turned to see Aquarius and Taurus sleeping.
He got up and walked to where it might be coming from.

"Where are you going" Taurus got up.
"And why I am hearing music" he winced.
"I wanted to go check it out" Virgo said as Taurus joined him.

After several turns they made it to the attic and Taurus pulled the door open.
"Isn't this cozy" he smirked at the sight of Aries and Capricorn waltzing.

"Taurus, Virgin I knew you guys would come" Capricorn squeezed her fellow earth signs.
"No you didn't, you said we are gonna....." Aries scoffed as Capricorn shot him a death glare.

"Anyways we would go" Capricorn walked out of the attic as they followed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ARIES'S POV

I woke up and got ready, I went to kitchen and everywhere was empty and quiet probably the quietest ever.

"Dude you're up" Taurus said.
Guess I wasn't the first one.
"Erm are you hungry I asked him.
He seem really confused as he shook his head meaning no.

I just thought he was hungry that's why he was up early.
He looked out the window as his expression dropped.

TAURUS'S POV

" Wow that rain really was massive it tore up the entire garden, I feel for Cap and Virgo" I said as I looked at the messed up garden.

"So...real cozy yesterday huh" I turned to Aries as he pretended not to hear.
"You and Cap dancing" I continued to mess with him.

"You know she doesn't like you one bit right, you two are like....." I said before Cancer interjected.
"Fire and extinguisher " she popped out of nowhere eating the cereal Aries had poured for himself.

CANCER'S POV

"I'm sure our relationship isn't like that" Aries shrugged.
"Nah dude she hates you" Taurus said coming over to eat my cereal.
"No Taurus its mine" I pulled it away.
"Technically its mine you guys never let me finish my cereal" Aries ranted.