Fitness check (boys)

One week!

The trial day was a week's time away from now. The anxiousness that sat in the thoughts of the students made the atmosphere thick. The hallways were always filled with ranting and raving of the constellations.

It was gym class and today, the coach was testing out how fit they were, from speed to agility and more, for the final result to be added on the trial day.

"Gosh, I hate gym class," Taurus whined, lying on his back, his eyes fixed on the white ceilings.

"Guess what, gym class doesn't like you either."

Taurus rolled over, giving Scorpio an annoyed look. The latter let out a breathy chuckle, not even sparing pouty Taurus a glance.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood," Taurus scoffed, assuming his old position. His comment only made Scorpio to laugh more.

"Or what? You would had slapped me with a turkey leg?" Bantered Scorpio, a wide grin occupying his lips as Taurus grew more annoyed.

"Stop annoying me!" The brunette got on Scorpio, strangling the laughing boy.

The boys were the first to begin, since the coach was late as usual, the student waited by randomly engaging in conversations or simply sitting in silence.

"What the hell is this?" Virgo who had noticed the fuss, walked up to them, a scowl on his face. The other students had also notice the little banter between their two and started cheering them on.

"Taurus attempting to kill me?" Scorpio, who was still on the ground, retorted. Averting his gaze from Taurus hands that were still loosely wrapped around his neck, to Virgo.

"He started it!" Taurus frowned as Virgo lifted him away from Scorpio.

"Okay, stop being childish!"

Everyone turned when their gym teacher walked into the field, where they were meant to train today.

He took long steps, silently walking to the front of the crowd. He took a stand before blowing the whistle to begin the training.

"Okay you dirt bags and pillows, today you're going to be pushed to the extreme and first on my list is jumping, you'll. . ."

While the teacher was busy yakking the rules, Leo zoned out, scoffing at the challenge.

"And he calls that extreme," the blonde crossed his arms, a chuckle followed suit.

"Maybe extreme for you, but easy for me," Aries turned to Leo, a smirking invading his lips.

"Excuse you, you know I'm better at sports!"

"Prove it then!"

"Ouu, I got it," Aquarius snapped his fingers, budding into their conversation. The blued haired guy acknowledged how curious they got and continued. "Who ever perform better wins and the lose gets. . ."

"Get to be the winner's personal servant," cutting Aquarius off was an ecstatic Leo, he beamed like a Cheshire.

"Deal, may the best male win!" Aries nodded, combing through his red hair.

"Yes, I will!" The blonde boosted with confidence.

After explaining and sorting out the students, it was finally time for the first challenge.

They had to run a certain distance and jump a platform that was provided.

Each student had one try and those who failed were eliminated and therefore terminated from the next round.

Next challenge was rope climbing and soon after was Frisbee. Challenge after challenge, Aquarius counted the wins and loses of both boys.

The last challenge was a marathon around the huge school compound four times.

The run started very smoothy at first, before the poor bodies of the student got exhausted and their lungs begging for more air.

Some quitting the run after the second turn, leaving the rough amount of twenty three boys left.

"Where's Taurus?" Aquarius queried Virgo, his blue hair bouncing as he took each step.

Virgo shrugged his shoulders, a pant escaping him as he tried retort to Aquarius's question. "Quit. . .? I don't know," he breathed, trying to look at Aquarius.

Aquarius only nodded before making his way to both Leo and Aries, who for some unknown reason always has to bicker about who's best.

"And first place for the marathon goes to-" the coach announced after they all meet and the finish line. Some boys  lying on the green grass, while some placed their hands on their knees, panting heavily. "Taurus!"

"WHAT?"

"I am?" Taurus jolted off the ground, pointing at himself, a perplexed look on his sweaty face. "How? I was just trying to get away from Scorpio!" He pointed at the said person, who was equally as confused as he was.

"Which is why he came in second place," the coach nodded, adjusting his cap. He took his hand away from his hips and announced that the class was over and that they should go clean up.

"Then where's Leo and Aries?" Aquarius spun, searching for both boys that weren't in sight.

"Who cares? I'm gonna go change," Scorpio stood up, aiming towards the showers.

The rest agreed to his comment.

Somewhere behind the school's building, stood Leo and Aries, arguing who laughs better.

-----------• ° -💙- ° •------------

Guess who disappeared for a week
Me!!!

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙