skating disaster

"This is harder than it looks," Pisces laughed through the pain as Cancer tried helping her up but ended up making both of them fall on their behinds.

"You just gotta be a natural pro, like myself," Leo gracefully glided pass both girl before doing the Lutz.

"Why must everything be easy for him?"  Pisces grunted, getting up from the frozen lake.

"Because I am Leo," he returned, this time doing the loop.

"Stop rubbing it on our faces, Leo, we know you're great,"

"Ding ding, correct," the blonde smirked, tapping his finger on Cancer's cold nose. Gliding away to taunt Gemini and Cassiopeia next.

"We could do what Sag and Hydra are doing," Pisces pointed at both girls who were holding each other for  support.

"Let's try it," Cancer beamed, hoping that it would work.

"Pathetic amateurs," Ara chuckled, also gracefully gliding pass them. Some people has it easy, while some people are like Aquarius and Puppis.

"I've played a lot of ice skating games, I thought it be easy."

"I've read a lot, its definitely not."

Aquarius and Puppis clung to the bench, refusing to let go. "One step and we're dead," Puppis croaked, finally releasing a hand.

"I just don't want to join them, not cause I'm scared or anything," Libra fiddled with her scarf, sitting next to Capricorn.

"Uh, sure," Capricorn rolled her eyes.

"Why ain't you skating, Libra?" Leo approached the both of them. "You should try it, its fun."

"Cappy need help with being the voice of reason," the pink hair girl declined, chucking nervously.

Leo looked at Capricorn who shrugged. "Lame excuse," He took Libra's hands, lifting her off the bench.

"No please, I'm scared," Libra wailed as Leo pulled her away.

Capricorn was alone now, forced to listen to the cheery sounds of those who can skate and the wailing sounds of those who can't.

"Just as suspected, I know you wouldn't join them," Scorpio's voice startled her. He smiled, occupying the empty space.

"Someone's gotta watch 'em, I mean just look at Aries and Canis major," she pointed at the duo who were trying to skate with their hands. "They could die."

"Wait, you're actually here," she turned to Scorpio, surprised. "Gemini said you wanted to skip this."

"Yeah, I-" Scorpio thought for a while, rubbing his exposed face. "I have my reasons," he shrugged.

"Is that Scorpio?" Auriga stopped concentrating, her eyes fixed of the ravenette sitting next to Capricorn, which result to her slipping, she tried to hold Cassiopeia for support who also tripped, causing Gemini and Cygnus to join their crash.

"What the bell, Scorpio is here?" Cygnus rubbed her aching arm, her brows furrowed.

"Bell?"

"Scorpio?"

"Scorpio's a bell?"

Gemini removed the beanie that covered her face, panting. "Did you just say Scorpio?"

"Yeah, apparently he's a bell," Cassiopeia put in, holding Auriga's hand to pull herself up.

Gemini flushed red when Scorpio lightly waved at her, with a small smile.

"Oh my gosh, he's waving at me," Cygnus panicked, fixing her hair. "So I look breath taking?"

The girls started snickering at her ignorance, proceeding to skate away.

Gemini slowly waved back before joining them.

------

Virgo and Taurus had pretty much gotten the hang of it, only wobbling fewer times than before, and then there was Sagittarius, who kept stumbling on her own feet.

"Slow down you guys," she yelled, trying to catch up with them.

"Somebody is a little slow," Aries chuckled, showing her his tongue that was incredibly red due to the lollipop trapped between his red plump lips.

"You like the idea of dying, right?" The female sneered, trying to smack his back.

"You wish you can, slow poke," Aries smiled, gliding away.

"If you're looking for someone to taunt, you're at the wrong place, please kindly leave."

"Oh man, you're back to being the mean Cap."

"I said 'please' and 'kindly' how is that mean?" Capricorn crossed her arms, her brows knitting.

Aries looked at the pair of white ice skate beside her and asked. "Ain't you gonna skate, its. . ."

"Its fun, blah, blah, blah, I've heard that a thousand times. .  what are you doing?"

"Forcing you to skate, what else does it look like?" Aries questioned, tying the lace of the skate which he had worn her.

"I don't want to, what part of that don't you understand?" Capricorn complained, being pulled up by Aries. "What are you. . .I don't know how to skate."

"Just be quiet, gosh, you whine all the time," Aries rolled his eyes, wrapping Capricorn trembling arms around his waist.

"Stop please, I don't want to fall, I'm scared," Capricorn kept whining, holding onto Aries tighter as he moved faster, with her trailing behind. "I hate you!"

-------------------------• -💙- •------------------------
Messy chapter, haha
I'm sorry, my head couldn't think of anything better.

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💜