Problems and Snickers

Cancer's pov

Disrupting us was the sound of glass breaking.

We where currently standing outside the museum, getting ready to leave when that happened.

Our head snapped at the direction and a teenage looking human person snickered, in his hand he held a rectangle box like thing, that seems to create the sound. "Sorry, wrong choice of ring tone" he laughed nervously.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I thought someone broke an artifact in the museum, that would had been something.

I was still looking at the strange person, who was now talking to a mini person trapped inside the box like thing, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "The bus is ready" Taurus said lightly.

I flashed a wide smile, walking along side with him.

"I can't believe my hair would have been trapped too. . ." Pisces was nattering to Sagittarius and Gemini, who seems to understand what she was saying.

Capricorn and Libra walked sluggishly behind them. "I'm exhausted" Capricorn yawned.

We had spend the entire day there, in the past, so I was pretty bummed myself.

We slowly got into the bus, taking our various seats. "I can't wait to just fall on my bed and pass out" Taurus stretched lazily. "Did you enjoy the trip?" He turned to me.

I had insisted to sit next to the window and he agreed, tho that was his favorite spot. "I did, did you?" I countered, relaxing my head on the window.

"Not as much as the water park, but okay" Taurus shrugged.

I smiled a bit, just looking at his tired expression.

Virgo's pov

"Please go away!!" I yelled, hoping who ever it was would kindly leave. But instead the knock got louder.

We were finally back from the museum and the ride back was pretty loud and tiring, with people chatting amongst themselves, getting scolded, to people randomly screaming for no reason in particular.

I sighed marching towards the door and swung it open. "Why can't I have peace in this hou. . ." I was cut of by the sight if someone I'd never expect. "Oh Libra? What do you want?"

"I uh. . .I. .I " she fiddled with her fingers, stuttering.

"You. . .?"

"Well the thing is. . ." she trailed off, now rubbing her wrist.

"The thing is. . .?" I got a little impatient.

"You're observant right?" Libra manage to say something after a while.

Well I am observant.

"Depends, about what?"

She looked around before shoving me back inside my room, then she turned with a displeased look. "Why don't you ever invite anyone in?"

"Truth be told, you guys always ruin something in here" I replied.

"Fair enough, so my question is, have I done something. . . wrong lately" Libra paused for a while, biting her lip. "Like out of place?"

"Not of which I can think of? Why?"

"Uh, reasons" Libra shrugged, she was about to leave when I pulled her back.
She seemed surprised and a bit worried, just staring at me.

"I'm sorry" I blushed a bit, letting go of her arm. "What's wrong?"

Libra exhaled sharply. "Well. . ."

Gemini's pov

"Like oh my gosh you guys. . ." Cap has been ranging non stop ever since we got back from the museum, going on and on about how they would had destroyed the entire exhibit.
I'd say she's just the biggest pessimist I know.

"You looked stunning with your hair down" Aquarius touted, with a nervous grin.

"Don't try to change the subject, let me rant in peace, I missed the Egyptian exhibit. . ."

Sagittarius handed her a cup of coffee, aiming to calm her down. "Thank you, I still can't beli. . ." she continued going up to her room, I guess.

I sighed deeply lifting my finger up. "I am not gonna say a word" I reprimanded.

"Technically, you just did" Scorpio smirked, before biting in his apples.

"Be quiet or I'll throw away all your apples" I frowned, making the others to laugh.

"Go ahead, I'll eat you instead" Scorpio put out, his face instantly fell to instant regret. "This is why I hate talking" he sighed, leaving all of us.

I quickly pick up my coffee, blowing on it. "Moving on" I said trying to divert their minds.

Sagittarius laughed, crouching on a cushion. "Scorpio just. . ."

"I said mOvInG oN"

"No, I wanna talk about it" she insisted.

"Oh? Okay, then right after, we should talk about you and Virgo holding hands in the museum"

"Never mind its not that interesting" Sagittarius curled into herself, probably to hide her blush.

Ah!! Young love.

-----------------------------------------------------------
One last trip for the Constellations *train sounds*

Anyways hi, how are you?

I really love all of you for making me smile with your support on all my books, mwah ily

Also I can do this <(•-•<)
No idea what it means, but okay!!

Vote and comment, pls
Cya 💙