Test crisis

Taurus watched in horror as the piece of paper slowly landed on his desk, with a confused face he turned to Sagittarius and Aries who looked even more perplexed than he was. "A test?" He mouthed, gesturing his hand.

''Don't look at me" Aries lifted his hand in surrender, his brows knitted. "I'm just as dumbfounded"

"Sucks to be you guys" Sagittarius simpered, her eyes scanning the paper, a smile on her lips.

Taurus paused, biting his lip before speaking up in surprise. "Wait. . .you knew?"

"Bet she doesn't" Aries put out, biting his pencil.

"Well actually I did, yes!"

"You can't be serious right now, are you?" Taurus whispered, checking if the teacher would notice their little chat.

"Yeah, Virgo helped me with a school plan, studying and everything" Sagittarius retorted, grinning ear to ear.

"Of course it had to be Virgo" Aries muttering, hitting his pencil repeatedly. "You probably did it to spend more time with him" he gawked at Sagittarius.

"Well yeah, that was my first intention but-"

"But what?"

"Let me finish" Sagittarius shouted a little to loudly, making Pavo to glance at her. Aries kept quiet and she proceeded. "But studying turned out to be pretty fun, killing two birds with one stone"

"And he didn't help me?" Taurus shook his head. "What happened to bros before ho. . .you know, that gardening tool"

"Times be tough man" Aries snickered.

-----

"Times be tough man" Leo snickered.

Virgo was still flabbergasted with Leo's answer. He squinted he's eyes, trying to fully understand his answer. "So you didn't study cause 'times be tough' ?" Virgo enunciated with air quote around Leo's words.

"Exactly" Leo shrugged, placing the paper aside. "Watch me do my magic"

Virgo took off his glasses to rub his eyes. "What magic?"

Leo winked, running his fingers on his wild hair. "Ayo! Cancer, you look stunning today, as always"

"No Leo" Cancer immediately shut down his words. "I'm not helping"

"Dang, so you're one of them people who hides your work, huh?"

"Precisely" Virgo and Cancer jinxed.

"Well I wasn't talking to you Virgo, but sure, I knew from the start you were part of the 'don't copy my work' clan" Leo seethed. "Its evident in your face"

Cancer giggled, tucking her hair behind her ears. "It kinda is"

"Do not fret"

"Pretty sure no one was fretting, Leo, but okay" Virgo put out, ticking his answers.

"I have a trick up my sleeve" Leo uttered, literally rolling up his sleeve.

"Wait you wrote down the answers?"
Cancer gulped, looking at the teacher who was listlessly reading a magazine.

"What? No" Leo shook his head, pouting. "I didn't even know we were having a test"

"Fair point" Virgo pointed out, giving little attention to them.

"I'm gonna roll up my sleeve and answer the question, cause I'm pretty sure I know most of them" Leo said, looking at Cancer and Virgo's surprised and confused expressions.

"I wasn't expecting that" Cancer mused.

------

"I wasn't expecting that" Aquarius mused.

"To be honest I was" Scorpio said, with no surprised. "I mean, we're talking about Capricorn aren't we?"

"C'mon Cap, Cappy, Capidy Cap"

"Oh stop it Aquarius, I'm tryna concentrate" Capricorn slammed her hand on her desk. "Ask Scorpio"

"Don't ask me" Scorpio deadpanned.

"Wow, I have such supportive friends, it warms my heart" Aquarius bawled, his hands in his chest and a childish pout on.

"You know guilt tripping us won't work, right?" Bemused Capricorn queried, arching a brow, finally turning to the blue hair guy.

"I'm disappointed but not surprised" Stated Scorpio, twirling his pencil. "Say, were you up playing Video games?"

"No, I wasn't" Aquarius grinned.

"Those dark circles says other wise" Capricorn leered. "Why do I even bother?"

"Because you love me? And you're gonna help me?" Aquarius smiled, batting his eyelids.

"Cute, but no"

"How am I supposed to know the water volume of a cup, that's drawn, on a paper, like c'mon its not even real" he picked up the paper, knitting his brow. '' Like math why don't you solve your own problems, I am: mad"

"He is mad" Scorpio snorted.

"You guys are mean" Aquarius frowned, folding into himself.

"Thank you" Capricorn and Scorpio responded, with a light chuckled.

"Its not a compliment" Aquarius wailed.

"Okay, how about I tell you the formula?" Capricorn prodded, tilting her head. "You can work it out then?"

"Yes, that's all I need, I actually forgot the formula" Aquarius crowed.

"I can't believe you're doing this" Scorpio sighed.

------

"I can't believe you're doing this" Libra sighed.

"Me neither, but we ball" Pisces crooned, flipping her hair.

"Libra, its called supporting one another" Gemini said, her voice trilling. "Would you like us to fail?"

"Of course not" Libra shook her head, a worried expression on her face.

"Exactly, we share what we know and you share what you know, Lee know, you know?"

Libra came out if her daze, sighing. "Sorry, my brain was not braining"

"Ten more minutes" Mr Poseidon raised his head from the desk, his eyes laced with sleep and his voice drawl. He kept his head down once more snoring away.

"C'mon Libby lib" Pisces cajoled,

"Pisces shouldn't you be on my side?" Libra beseeched, looking at Pisces who had the same grin as Gemini.

"This test is unexpected, Mr Poseidon didn't tell us until this morning" Pisces defended. "He played the foul card"

"Exactly, and we can't afford to fail" Gemini articulated.

"Fine" Libra heaved a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "But what if we get caught?"

"Just give us the answer woman" Pisces and Gemini seethed.

-----------------------------------------------------------some teachers be like -_-

Anyways hi, how are you?

How was this chapter?
Lemme know what you think

Vote, comment, pls?

And also remember this thing <(•-•<)
Yes! I like it, I'm going to use it

And also(2) I got this idea while asking for motivation from my brother, so courtesy to him for not answering and letting me talk to myself, hence the birth of this chapter, lol

ily, Cya 💙