What's wrong?

Hi
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AQUARIUS'S POV

"Chips please" Libra said as I threw a bag of chips at her. "Thanks Quarius"

It was lunch break and I couldn't be any happier about it since I skipped breakfast cause I wasn't really hungry.

"I don't think I like Mr Hades very much" Pisces ranted as she angrily walked up to where we sat.

"Geez I wonder why" Sagittarius rolled her eyes as she picked up her fries.

I averted my gaze from Sagittarius to Pisces who huffed and crossed her arms. "I don't like the way he talks"

"Yeah, he's very sarcastic" Libra asserted as she opened the bag of chips

Personally I don't have a problem with Mr hades, maybe it's cause I barely have classes with him.

"I don't like him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me" Gemini who just got in said digging into Libra's chips.

Gemini on the other hand had more classes with him.

"Anyways, is it just me or is crux hot?" Gemini said which was strange cause I've never seen her take interest in any dude.

"Not gonna lie, he is" Pisces grinned forgetting she was angry a couple seconds ago.

I frowned keeping down my soda as she continued to talk about how hot crux is.

CAPRICORN'S POV

"Can you not be annoying for one minute?" I seethed clenching my jaws at the really annoying guy that sat behind me.

I swear if he keeps on being annoying we're gonna get detention.

"Cap, why is your hair so white? Its like an old lady" Canis major asked as he ran his hand through my hair as I smacked it off.

"Excuse me Ms. Aphrodite" I called as she gave a small nod. "Can I change seats please?"

"Is anything wrong?"

"I'm not quite comfortable here" I retorted before she agreed.
I picked up my book and exchange seats with Cetus.

The rest of the class was peaceful and my seatmate was nice and knows how to leave people in peace.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"So, I was like really surprised cause she never really talks to me but she was nice like really nice" Cancer jabbered about vela as I returned my book in my locker taking out the ones I need.

"Cancer, I still think you should be cautious" I zipped my bag and hung it. "Cause why is she nice right after Taurus asked for some space?"

I think she wants to be friends with Cancer for some dark reasons, don't blame me I'm just that much of a pessimist.

PISCES'S POV

"Ice cream and cake" I smiled taking them of the fridge. "My favorite"

I walked over to where Aquarius sat and kept my goodies on the table. "Want some A?" I asked pointing the cake at him but he refused.

He's been acting weird since lunch break and I don't know why.

"Are you leaving?" I asked as he got up.

"Yeah, I have to do something up in my room" Aquarius gave a small grin as I nodded.

"Okay"

A while after he left Gemini popped up taking my cake. "Why is Aquarius mad at you?" she questioned taking a bite of the cake. "mmm this is so good"

Gemini was done with the cake, chirping about how good it was. "So as I was saying, why is Aquarius mad at you?" She asked taking sitting next to me.

"I don't know, I don't even think he's mad at me" I said thinking about what Gemini said. "Maybe something else is wrong"

Gemini stayed quiet for a while. "Hmm maybe" she hummed getting up. "Is there any cake left by any chance?" She gave a wide grin.

I forced a smile and gave a small nod.

Maybe Gemini is right, Maybe.

SCORPIO'S POV

Aquarius opened the door and marched towards his side of the room without saying a word, which was unlike him, he always has something strange to say.

He hopped on his bed angrily running his fingers through his blue hair with a sour scrawl on his face.

I gave a silent scoff and went back to the really irrelevant homework I was working on.

"Hey purple eyes" I heard Capricorn called as she batched in unannounced, so unlike her.

"Can you people act like yourselves today" I growled turning to her as she wore an annoyed pout. "And why the name?"

"To be honest, I don't know" Capricorn shrugged before looking at Aquarius who was moping. "What's wrong with him?"

"Does it matter?, why are you here?" I retorted hitting my pen irritatedly.

"You're extra grumpy today, I came cause Leo and Aries are tossing your hoodie around and when I tried to stop them. . . .I wasn't tall enough"

The annoyed expression I had turned into confusion and to slightly amuse when she talked about her height.

"So, I wanted to come tell you, and how did they get your hoodie?" She asked with a farrowed brow still looking at Aquarius.

Tiredly I got up stretching lazily as I moaned loudly. "Where are they?" I asked Capricorn who had an irritated look.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Lemme know what you think

Thanks so very much for your support
Pls vote and comment
Thanks

Cya 💛