Make me

"Sit."

Grudgingly, Sagittarius occupied the empty seat, a scowl on her sweaty face. She watched as Virgo slid a book to her, followed by several others.

Winter break ended as soon as it had began, and this session is planned to be more stressful than others. The constellations were going to write their final tests and have way less time than before.

"I don't want to."

Virgo ignored her comment, proceeding to sit opposite her.

"Give me the keys."

Another comment ignored as the black haired boy, opened the book to the page they were supposed to study.

Ms Artemis had strictly instructed Virgo to make sure that she studied for her next test, considering the fact that she had failed twice before and this was he last chance.

"You can't lock me in here," Sagittarius sneered, pushing the book away, if her frown could get frownier it would. "You're not gonna force me."

Virgo huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Sag. . ."

"Don't Sag me, don't even look at me with those pretty eyes of yours," she cut him off, facing the other way.

Was that a compliment or an insult? Virgo couldn't tell apart and he didn't want to say anything to upset her more.

"I don't want you to fail," After a while of silence, Virgo finally voiced, meeting Sagittarius's angry gaze.

"Why? You got better score on your last test, why do you care?" The redhead stood up, approaching the door, which she shook repeated all in futile attempts.

"Because I like you," Virgo gulped. "I like you too much to watch you fail, and its okay if you don't feel the same way, you're not obliged to. . ."

Sagittarius interjected his sentence with a kiss, fluttering her eyes shut as Virgo responded back.

"Shut up," Sagittarius huffed, running her fingers through her curly hair.

---------

"Shut up," Cancer huffed, running her fingers through her straight hair.

Vela gasped, slamming her hands on the desk. "How dare you tell me to shut up," she fumed, glaring at the girl who was clearly not in the mood for her ranting.

"Took her long enough," Carina budded in, turning to the girls behind her. "You've been saying trash ever since the day you met."

"Don't get involved."

"What is happening?" Mr Ares turned to his back, eyes fixed on the three girls.

"Its all your fault," Vela scoffed, as they waited in front of the principal's office.

Principal Hera was busy with other students and they were waiting for their turn as Mr Ares had instructed them to report themselves to her.

Luckily for the three girls, they only got an hour of detention.

"I got detention."

Taurus furrowed his brow when she slammed his locker shut, turning to see Cancer. "Oh, what happened?" He asked, knowing that she full well hates detention.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Vela?"

"Wait," Taurus grabbed her wrist as she was about to leave, pressing his lips against each other. "Did you. . ."

"No we didn't fight," Cancer clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "But she's tempting my patience, and I don't have much left anymore."

"Why are you laugh?" Cancer pouted, when Taurus failed to suppress his laughs.

"Nothing, its just really cute when you're mad,"

Cancer pouted, looking the other way to hide her blush.

-------

Libra pouted, looking the other way to hide her blush.

Lyra was talking about how Leo was staring at her and she could help but blush.

Lyra clicked her tongue, a grunt escaping her thin lips. "Its coming." She rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Libra looked behind her, but still couldn't tell who Lyra was talking about.

"The it thing."

"Judging by that expression I'm gonna say it Ara," Libra nodded, now focusing on her locker to take out the book which she had actually came for.

"Yup," Lyra leaned on her locker, clutching her book tighter. "If only she'll just walk pass us in pe. . ."

"Hiiiii roomies," Ara beamed, standing between the two girls.

Lyra scoffed. "We're not roommates anymore, get lost."

"Why are you so mean? I know its cause you can't match me," Ara rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Libra asked, hoping she'll just go away. But no, some people just want to annoy you.

"To let you know that you're insignificant, you're the scale constellation just balance things and stay away from me, the alter constellation."

"First of all that made no sense," Lyra budded in.

"Second, I think you're obsessed with us, so can you please leave to prove you're not?" Libra grew impatient of her attitude.

Ara places both hands on Libra's locker, trapping her in, a smirk on her lips. "Make me."

-----------------• ° -💚- ° •----------------

Nothing to say

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙