Party groove

Capricorn took the cup from Leo after a while of persuading. She sniffed its content, gagging in disgust. "Disgusting," She scrunched her nose, giving the blonde a glare.

"I'm gonna go have fun, you coming?" Leo irked a brow, but Capricorn refused the offer. Leo shrugged, patting her head before leaving to join the others.

Capricorn simply watched as he faded, getting lost in the mist of the other party guests, who were moving their bodies to the loud rhythms of the music.

"I'm not having this," Capricorn kept the cup on a table, running her tongue on her cold lips.

"Hey Cap," Aries beamed, engulfing the unsuspecting girl in a warm hug, tightly wrapping his arms around her. "Its been a while, i missed you," His voice became muffled as he buried his face on the cringing girl's neck.

"Its only been like thirty hours, and I've never been happier," She hissed, pushing him away. The moment Aries's body left hers, she missed the warm feeling but wouldn't admit it.

Pushing that thought aside, Capricorn asked. "What do you want?"

"You."

"Ew!"

Before Capricorn could finish her cringing session, Aries grabbed her wrist, leading her into the crowd of people. "Have you talked to anyone yet?" He sparked a conversation with the confused girl.

"No, not yet."

"Cool, meeting my new friends is a great way to start."

"I doubt that," Capricorn rolled her eyes.

Aries finally stopped next to a bar table, there were two guys and a girl around it, casually talking.

"Look Jas, Alan is back," The girl dressed in a black dress nudge the blonde boy.

He chugged down his drink, hissing loudly. "Thought you ditched us, pal," he smirked, placing a hand on Aries's shoulder.

"Nah, I went to get my friend," The red head turned to Capricorn, who he was still firmly holding her hand.

Capricorn looked at their faces before speaking up. "Hi?"

------

"I can't find her," Cancer fretted, looking at Taurus with distress in her eyes, her breathing was unstable and her hands trembling.

"Relax, she's probably outside, reading," Taurus ran his fingers through her hair. "You should have fun, and stop worrying." He smiled. Cancer returned the gesture, her shoulder finally relaxing as she exhaled.

"You're right, there's no need to worry right?" She pressed her lips against each other, forcing a smile. Taurus nodded, raking his hair, looking around the crowded place. "Thanks," Cancer pressed her lips on his left cheek, making the unsuspecting male to gasp.

"Wanna try that here?" The brunette grinned, tapping his lips.

"No," Cancer shot him a glare, but ended up blushing. "Just this one time," she kept both hands on his shoulder, tilting her head, their facing getting closer.

"Can you do this somewhere else? Gross!" Puppis monotonous voice was heard under the table.

"Puppis?" Cancer flinched, bending down to lock eyes with the girl who was all snuggled up, with a book in her hand. "Get out and socialize."

She pulled the groaning girl out of her cover place, pushing her towards a random stranger.

"I knew she'd be with a book," Taurus heaved a sigh. "Where were we?" He turned to Cancer with a sly smile.

"CANCER!!"

"What now?" Cancer grunted, with a disappointed look, Pisces running up to her.

-------

"I'd kill for my mom to let me color my hair, sure I can go out to parties and stay up all night, but I. Can't. Just. Color. My. Hair," a girl kept ranting, toying with Libra's hair. "You're lucky, your mom let's you," she pouted, taking her fingers off, but her eyes still fixed on her hair.

"I don't have a mom," Libra smiled sheepishly, an image of Capricorn appearing in her head, but she's not her mom right? Just a nagging pessimist.

"I'm sorry to hear,"

"Its okay Teresa, I'm use to it," Libra shrugged. "How does having a mom feels like?" She tilted her head, looking at the girl now identified as 'Teresa'.

"I mean, like my mom, she nags all the time and. . .I don't know, but I still love her tho, and. . ." Her talk was interrupted when her phone buzzed.

Libra watched as she pulled out the strange device out of her purse.
This was one device they weren't given the privileges to. Their technology teacher had made it clear that they weren't ready for such right now.

"Baby, why are you all alone?" Libra flinched when a pair of hands went around her waist, and a voice whispering in her ear, sending sparks through out her body.

"I. .I was talking to someone," she adjust in her seat, a glossy lips curving into a smile. "What are you up to Leo?"

-------

"What do people do in parties?" Scorpio question, lazily sitting on the bar stool, emptying his glass.

"I don't know, bake crops?" The completely wasted guy beside him slurred, lying face down.

Scorpio grunted, scooting a bit if he'd see anyone he knew.

He gulped, his throat burning from the drink, his vision a bit blurry.

"You know, my dog once said to me, you're a good princess," the drunk slurred again, this time raising his head, obstructing Scorpio's view.

"Yeah, shut up," The ravenette sneered getting up, the took a couple unsteady steps, heading towards the voice he thought was familiar.

"Hey Cass, where's Gem?" He placed both hands on the startled girl's shoulders.

"Around? I don't know for sure," Cassiopeia's voice was laced with Concerned as she examined Scorpio's face. "Try the gaming area, I saw her there awhile ago."

Scorpio left without saying a word to the girl who continued to talk to the people around her.

Scorpio searched around til he finally saw the blonde he was looking for, loudly laughing with a couple of people.

"Why'd you leave me alone?" He moaned, grabbing Gemini by the wrist.

"You said you wanted to be alone?" The blonde mused, looking deeply into Scorpio's eyes. "Are you okay?"

"When I say 'leave me alone',  it means stay with me, okay?"

Gemini slowly nodded, she could tell from his looks that he wasn't completely sober. "Hey Scorp, wanna go outside, you know, get some fresh air?"

"No, I'm fine," Scorpio's dull eyes traced their way to Gemini's lips,  and as if controlled, he pulled her closer to him, closing the gap between them.

"What. . ." Gemini's words was cut off when Scorpio crashed his lips against hers, he grabbed a fist full of her hair, moving his lips in sync with hers.

Gemini pulled away, panting for air, her face dusted with crimson. "What was that for?" Her voice was shaky.

"I don't know dude, I've always wanted to" Scorpio shrugged, a proud grin on his slightly swollen lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*locks herself in a box and throws the key in a volcano*

Its 12:51am, I need sleep (¡ _ ¡)

Pls vote and comment, thanks 😭
Cya 💜