Fitness check (girls)

"Oh yeah!"

Sagittarius beamed, wrapping her arms around Cancer, shaking the pale female.

Some students were happy with what the coach had announced, while some moped around, kicking the air, tiny rants escaping them.

"I wanna go first, me, me me me!"

"No me, I am taller!"

"Can I not even try?"

The coach looked at the raving girls, trying to pair them up. After several exercises, it was time for huddles and to finish things up was swimming.

He first explained the rules before paring each team.

Pisces fiddled with the hem of her white polo, the cool breeze tugging her blue wavy hair.

The sun was high and bright, wrapping the environment in a warm yellowish light. The air was cool, dancing within the leaves, grasses, clothes, hair and practically everything under the bright blue sky.

An unsure frown creasing her face.
Pisces was panicking, she was among the first group of girls to compete.

"Go Pisces, show them what you're made of!"

Pisces gave and awkward laugh, literally spelt out 'haha' at Sagittarius's comment, taking her position.

"Nah, don't look so anxious, I suck at anything sport," Cygnus effused, flashing Pisces a small smile.

They were divided into group of four people. After taking their stands, the coach blew the whistle, passing the signal for them to go.

Finally, after running and jumping the obstacles, this group made it to the finish line, the next assembling.

"I love you Gem, but eat my dust," Sagittarius grinned, looking at the ecstatic female beside her.

Before Gemini could counter her statement, the sound of the whistle blared, the girls speeding towards the finish line.

Group after group ran their turns,  the coach taking notes of each student's performance and mistakes.

"Be at the pool in ten!" Adjusting his cap, the coach announced, taking long steps away from the field.

"That was exhausting," Cancer heaved a heavy sigh, plopping on the soft green grass.

Lifting her up, was an energetic Pisces, slowly dragging her towards the changing room.

------

"I'm not much of a fan," Capricorn whined, looking at her reflection with uncertainty brewing within in. The female had been quieter than usual this period, only speaking when it was necessary.

"C'mon Cap, who doesn't love swimming?" Gemini crooned, placing both hands on the said girl's shoulder, softly shaking her.

"I don't!" Came a shy voice behind them.

Shaking off Tucana's comment, Gemini turn back to Capricorn, putting on a bright grin.

"I never said I hated it, its just-" trailing off, Capricorn exhaled sharply. "I don't feel comfortable wearing this!" She pointed at her outfit.

"Oh, that right!" Gemini let out a long laugh, Capricorn rolling her eyes at her behaviour. "You're always wear all those huge shirts and hoodies and sweaters and. . ."

"Okay, thank you, can we go now?"

Before the duo arrived at the pool,  the coach had already explained a fair amount of rules which they had missed.

"What did we miss?"

"A lot."

"Like what?"

"Like a lot!"

Gemini glared at Sagittarius before being interrupted when the gym teacher blew his whistle, picking out the groups yet again.

The girls swam while the coach recorded and when that was done, they were free to change and return back to class.

------

"That was. . .fun?" Libra spoke, sounding more like a question than a comment.

She, along with Cancer and Gemini were on their way to their next class, engaging in a conversation about the activities they just had.

Surely they passed, right?

Hi, sorry the chapters keeps getting messier
I slowly lost motivation for this book