Commotions and glasses

Capricorn's pov

I'm tired of being the mom, I should be with the rest of the group, enjoying this trip. But here I am looking for two delinquents and Conner.

"Calm down, Don't panic, we got. . ." I heard Alex's voice.

Panic? They've already don't something. . .stupid.

"We'll look for a way to reattach the arm and get out of here, no one would ever notice" Came Leo's voice, whispering.

"No one would ever notice, huh?" I queried, my arms crossed, with an angry expression.

The bunch turned, surprised (maybe not) to see me.
I've noticed unusual movement in one for the exhibit and found a tiny entrance, sliding in.

"Hey love!!" Leo waved, smirking awkwardly.

"Don't 'love' me right now, I am mad and disappointed. . ."

"I tried to warn them, but they didn't listen" Conner interrupted me, walking over to where I stood. "And now the arm can't seem to be able to stick back"

"Before you scold us, let's fix this and get out of here first" Alex suggested, holding the caveman's arm.

"Do you happen to have any glue with you?" Leo asked.

"No, I don't walk around with glue on me"

"Camile" Conner tapped my back. "Your hair band"

"That's a strap, but what about it?" I shrugged, with a questioning look.

"That's right, we can tie his arm back" Leo put in, taking the it from Alex. "Bonus point: its brown"

"But, my hair won't be in a bun" I refused frowning, my eyes moving from Leo to Alex.

"Your hair over us?" Alex asked, doing the useless technique called puppy dog eyes.

"Yes" I heaved a defeated sigh and handed it to them. "Fine, but remember I hate you except Conner and maybe Alex" I spat, discreetly looking at Leo.

Sagittarius's pov

Gwen (Gemini) and I were poking around the tomb, examining every detail on it.

"Man, do they really spend their time crafting this" Gwen remarked, astonished by the art. "And is that Peri (Pisces)?" Her eyes moved to said person, who was speed walking towards us.

I winced looking at her, a worried expression on her face. "I'm guessing someone (not mentioning who) did something. . .stupid"

"There's this crazy girl tryna take a pictor of me on her pone" Peri panted lightly. "Luckily I escaped" she hid behind us.

My brows knitted. "First of all, pictor?"

"Second, pone?" Gwen mused, raising a brow.

"I think pone is this rectangular magic box, that takes your hair and the process is called, pictor" She explained, gesturing her hands.

"Hair?" I asked, before Mrs Terra announced we were leaving this exhibit.

"Yeah, she was like, I like your hair, I need a pictor" Peri looked around for the so called crazy lady. "Let's just leave, she probably won't follow us"

We walked to the next exhibit, which was a jungle like area, with Peri hiding in front of us. Poor girl doesn't want to be bald.

"Is that Camile without her hair in a bun?" Gwen prodded, pointing at the girl who was probably scolding Leo and Alex. "No way" she giggled.

"This museum is weird, some girl wants to steal Peri's hair, and Camile with her hair down" I crooned, holding back a snicker.

"Maybe next Charlotte would wanna cut her hair" Gwen added, giggling like crazy.

"So, what do you guys think about me cutting my hair?" We heard Charlotte's voice from behind us. The three of us turned with gaping faces. "Yeah, I saw those women in the Egyptian exhibit and thought, I really like how their hair is styled" she fiddled with her hair.

"What's next, Lisa (Libra) with purple hair?" Gwen groaned.

"Shh, don't jinx it" I hushed her, still taking in what's happening.

Scorpio's pov

". . .And they feast on their pray, stabbing their claws and teeth into their bodies. . ." Mrs Terra explained about some kinda extinct animal.

Carina and Victoria (Vela) chatted behind me, non stop about random things, Alan wouldn't stop flirting with humans, Lisa hasn't really been paying attention to anything since yesterday, while some listened and some Created mini chaos.

After so many exhibitions this was the last, so we'd be returning soon.

"Can't believe I missed the Egyptian exhibit" Camile muttered, locating her way to the front of the group.

"You did?" I asked, and she immediately tensed up.

"No, not miss miss, like miss miss"

She wasn't making sense, I knotted my brow giving her a confused look.

"Like I miss it, uh, it was my favourite exhibit" She chuckled lowly, running her fingers through her hair.

"You untied your hair, that's. . .rare?" I noticed, but didn't take much consideration, maybe she wants to try something different.

-----

"And that's all, hope you enjoyed your trip" Mrs Terra emitted, with a beaming smile, as usual.

The student started muttering goodbyes and stuffs I didn't really cared about, when a loud sound of glass breaking interrupted the moment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lol, hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

cya 💙