New routine (dodge ball)

please  feel free to comment
It means a lot  thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It was lunch time the cafeteria was packed with student and chatters filled the air.

"Where is cap" Sagittarius asked as her eyes skimmed the cafeteria .

Cancer swallowed her food and answered "She told me she would be at the library"

"Oh I see" Aquarius gasped "We all know how she gets with book" he added as he tried to open his bag of chips.

"Aries had to force her to sleep last night" Leo said waving back to the girls behind them making Libra to roll her eyes.

"Is someone jealous" Taurus teased her.
"I am not" Libra crossed her as her cheeks went rosy.

"Yeah, sure, tell yourself that" Virgo cut in.

"Can we change the subject please" Libra insisted as she hid her face.

"So I met this guy who is super nice and...... " Gemini chimed before Scorpio interjected.

"The one with green hair who talks a lot?"

"Yeah Cetus,  you remember him right" She raved.

"That cheeky guy, his locker is close to mine so I see him often" Cancer joined in.
"Really!! how often" Taurus hissed as he glared at Cancer.

"Is someone jealous" Libra ribbed

"No I was only asking a question"

seems pretty jealous to me" Pisces tittered as Taurus frowned.

***************

"Hey you're leaving" Canis Major yelled as Capricorn got up to return her book.

"You don't have to yell you know I'm right over here" She sighed as she arranged her collar.

"Just answer" he demanded.

Capricorn looked at him before Canis Minor spoke " Are you leaving" He asked in a more polite way.

"Yeah I'd like to meet up with my friends" Capricorn answered as she got closer to the door.

"I'd like to meet your so called friends" Canis Major said emphasising the friends with an air quote. "You coming" He asked Canis Minor.

They got up as Capricorn sighed "Do you really have to"

"Yeah we wanna see your friends" Canis Major chuckled.

Capricorn wore a poker face as she glared at both of them " I have to find a way to differentiate this mean jerk from Canis Minor" she thought.

"Are we going or do you wanna stay" She heard one of them say.
*********
"You were the one who started....." Libra jeered before she was cut off "Is that Cap" she farrowed her brows.

"of course!! who else would wear a sweater over their uniform" Scorpio snarled.

"Eleven" Capricorn exclaimed as she banged her hand on the table "I have eleven friends"

"Seriously" Canis Minor said "not that I doubted you" he added as Capricorn glared at him.

"I doubted you" Canis Major yammered.

"Lemme guess your Canis Major" She pouted as she realized his rudeness.

Sagittarius patted Capricorn's hands and said "Can you put us out of this daze" She pointed at the twins.