Feelings

''Tybalt" Gemini called walking up to the angry guy who sighed. He looked at her and continued walking out of the mansion. "Hey I'm talking to you"

"And I don't wanna listen" Scorpio retorted, an angry frown on his lips.
"And stop calling me that, don't make me regret acting even more"

"If I stop will you listen to me?" Gemini asked, eagerly waiting for Scorpio's response.

"Maybe"

"Good enough" Gemini shrugged, she tapped her fingers on her cheek trying to remember what she was about to ask. "Holy fudge I forgot" Gemini grinned and Scorpio heaved a disappointed sigh.

"Why do I even bother talking to you?"

Yes Scorpio hated talking to Gemini, 'she talks too much and it barely makes sense' he would always say, but he didn't want her to stop talking to him too, cause deep down way pass that grouchy attitude, he found her funny.

"Why is your girlfriend always late?" Mr Hades, (his least favorite teacher, or maybe Mr Hermes who knows?) asked as Scorpio walked in.

"For the last time, I'm NOT dating Gemini" the purple eyed boy seethed as he walked to his seat, he looked at the two shocked student and looked away.

"But you like her?" The teacher insisted (maybe he had made annoying Scorpio his life's mission, again who knows?) "You act uninterested when she talks but you still listen, this is my class I notice everything"

"You're wrong, cause I like someone else" he replied. Was that true? Or was that an excuse Scorpio uses to convince himself that he has grown found of Gemini? He has a lot of classes with her and along with Mr Hades, she has made annoying him her life goal.

"Sure tell yourself that" Mr Hades rolled his white sleeves up.

"Heyyo class, its me, gemibug" the cause of Scorpio's nightly turmoil appeared with a silly grin on her lips.

------

   "Where's Leo?" Libra asked looking around the outdoor cafeteria, "he's barely around us after the play"

"He's probably signing some autographs for his fangirls or something" Capricorn responded, peeping her book from under the table.

"Hey, no reading in the cafeteria" Aries snuck from behind her grabbing the book.

"I will hurt you, give it back" she gripped with annoyance, clutching her hand.

"Oh for star's sake, can you lovebirds stop it?" Leo scoffed sitting next to Libra. "Hey Libs" he smirked lightly tapping her nose.

"Hey Lee, where have you been?" Libra asked, her cheeks completely flushed. "N..not that I care" she stuttered fiddling her fingers.

"Please don't try to be a tsundere, you suck at it" Sagittarius said bluntly, she averted her gaze to Leo. "And you, where have you been?"

"Please don't try to be a mom, you suck at it" Leo countered her sentence. "Well I love the attention I was getting from the girls, but I miss Libra I wanted to see her" he shrugged nonchalantly taking Pisces's (who was busy taking her fries away from Taurus) milkshake.

"C'mon" Pisces wailed loudly with an angry pout.

"Dude, do you actually like Libra or just. . ." Aquarius irked a brow not finishing his words when Leo interjected.

"I do"

Leo always has a way of messing with Libra's head and now Aquarius's, one second he would be all flirtatious saying all sort of cheesy things that pops in his head, the next he's around other girls. This confuses Libra but she still liked him a lot.

"Ehem, let's not get carried away" Libra cleared her throat, this time her cheeks were a deep shade of pink as the others cooed loudly "Uh. . .I gotta go check on Cancer" she excused herself using the fact that Cancer left earlier.

She got further but could still hear the loud laughter of her friends.

"Libra" she heard her name as she was about to talk a turn near the library where people rarely were. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

She gave a small smile. "Its not you, its them, well besides Cap and Scorpio"

"So we good?" Leo smiled and she nodded. "I'm curious about one thing tho. . .how does your lip tastes?" Leo's question froze Libra, giving him the opportunity to get closer to her face.

"Oops, sorry for interrupting" Puppis rushed back into the Library ruining Leo's chance.

"Uh. . .I gotta go water my hamster" Libra shrieked, leaving Leo grinning maddeningly.

-------

   Pisces and Aquarius shared their last class together, the teacher yakked non stop about the ups and downs of time.

Aquarius sighed relaxing on his desk trying hard not to fall asleep. The class wasn't boring its just that he didn't sleep last night, he decided to spend his sleeping hours on video games.

"I'm sleepy" he cried twirling his fingers in the hair of the girl who sat in front of him.

Even tho he sworn to bury his feelings for her, they always manage to emerge back up no matter how hard he tries.

"Serves you right A" Pisces said in a low voice, not wanting to alert the teacher. "You didn't sleep a wink last night"

"I promise to sleep tonight then" he smiled sweeping off his blue bangs.

*SeVeRaL hOuRs Of ChAoS lAtEr*

     Pisces (along with her habit of having a midnight snack) snuck into the kitchen, she planned on being extra careful, if someone caught her, they'd blackmail her with it, and if it was Capricorn she'd scold her, but Scorpio was an exception cause he wouldn't care.

"Hmm junk food" Pisces hummed with a pout taking a tub ice cream and cheeseburger out of the fridge. "My favorite"

After fulfilling her deed, she crept back to her room, but stopped when she heard the faint sounds of a video game.

"Aquarius" Pisces muttered under her breath, she entered the game room and snatched his gaming pad. "Dude, you have a crazy obsession"

"Pisces you scared me, thought it was Cap" Aquarius breathed, he moved his headphone off his ears but it still rested on his now messy hair, faint dark circles around his eyes and a nasty grin. "Why are you awake?"

Pisces gulped looking away stuttering. "Uh. . .I wanted water"

"Sure, water with a side of strawberry ice cream and possibly. . .cake?"

"No, it was a cheeseburger" Pisces corrected. "Uh. . .I mean no, I only went for water"

"You literally smell like strawberry ice cream" Aquarius chuckled finally taking off the headphones, he walked over to Pisces and intertwined their hands. "Don't worry I won't tell. . .but.."

"I knew you were gonna blackmail me"

"Its a simple task" Aquarius shook his head knowingly. "You have to follow my every command for a week"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Gemini and Scorpio? Le' gasp.

Anyways, ships are changing? Well its just to keep you guessing the final ships (ah, entertainment)

Pls vote and comment your favorite ship, the more comments that supports the ship the stranger it gets.

Cya <3 💙