Complications of the heart

Virgo's pov

"That's a good question, what do couples do?" Pisces rubbed her chin, sitting with her legs crossed, a yellow cushion on top.

Cancer and Taurus has been dating for three days now and that has been the question almost everyone has been asking.

"They kiss" Sagittarius replied, shrugging as she laid her back to Libra's

Libra shook her head in disapproval. "I think they do more than that, you know like talk more"

"Were they talking less?" Gemini who was leaning on the edge sipping her americano, brows furrowed"I think couples get even more closer"

I quietly sat on the other side not wanting to join the conversation.
I was tired cause my last period was P.E and I've barely gotten any sleep lately.

". . .right Virgo?" I heard the last words of Gemini's words. Their eyes darted at me, waiting for a reply.

"Absolutely" I grinned nervously, rubbing my hands together.

"See, I told you he's madly in crush with you" Gemini giggled, punching Sagittarius's shoulder.

Sagittarius froze, laughing sheepishly, Pisces, Libra and Gemini hooting.

"Uh. . .I left my lava lamp on, I gotta go" I quickly got up, rushing up the stairs, I was totally embarrassed. I know my pale cheeks were red right now.

I closed the door and fell onto my bed face first, moaning my heart out in despair.

I like Sagittarius but how am I supposed to take it back, she'll think I hate her. Now she might be so weird out she wouldn't wanna talk to me again.

"Why. Wasn't. I. Paying. Attention" I slammed my head repeatedly on the bed.

What do I do now?

Scorpio's pov

"Water, no, iced water, yes and lock the door keeping them outside" I smiled to myself, this weather was right, I had no better chance. My smile grew into a grin which I couldn't control.

"Ah! Young love, don't we all love daydreaming about the people we love?"

Right, I was in Mr Hades's class. I have so many classes with this man its unhealthy.

"I'm surprised you have teeth" Mr Hades continued, cutting short his lesson with the class. He was closer to me, slightly whispering but Cetus could hear these and was chuckling in front.

"I'm not daydreaming" I looked at his cold eyes, trying to prove my point.

"Sure" he shrugged, leaning back a bit. "Did you guys fight?" Mr annoying used his head to pointed at Gemini who sat further away in front of the class.

The pass four days Gemini haven't said anything or even annoy me, she's so distant and avoids me. Maybe I said something too harsh?
I don't know, I don't really care.

"No" I averted my eyes from her seat and back to the teacher.

"I can see how sad and worried you are from your eyes"

"Okay Mr cupid" I jeered, looking away. "Oh wait, you're not cupid" he only chuckled while ruffling my hair, before leaving.

I blame him for everything.

Sagittarius's pov

Just when Cancer and Taurus made a step forward, mine seems to fall ten steps backward.

"Why are Taurus and Cancer holding hands?" Tucana asked. Its been a while since I last talk to her. It seems like she's hiding.

"They're dating" I sighed, with a shrug, shoving my book into my locker.

"THEY'RE WHAT?" I swear I went deaf.

"Vela, don't yell so close to my ear" I clicked my tongue, wincing.

"I clearly misheard that" she smiled again. "They're?"

"Dating" Tucana answered, almost in a whisper.

Vela was oddly quiet, I expected a cry or something.

"Very well then, I'll just have to up my game''

Doesn't she know when to give up? Well I admire her persistence.

I made my way to my next class which I shared with Gemini. " Virgo seems to be absence from earth, don't you think?" I started a conversation, sitting next to the window.

Gemini and I always switch I have it this period and she has it the next. "He's probably too shy to talk to you" she retorted, fiddling with her fingers.

Are you thinking about something?" I noticed and tried not to push it.

"Maybe" she gave a 'teehee' afterwards. "I'm thinking, maybe I like. . .Scorpio?"

Capricorn's pov

I have to pretend that I'm not hurt, that I'm okay and unbothered about what happened, I have to force my smile and scowl and every emotion when I really feel like I wanted to scream, maybe then I'll finally have it off my chest.

"Its all in the wrist, you see" Gemini flicked her hand, in attempt to show me a trick she learnt. "And then it goes wheeeee, get it?" She smiled, nodding repeatedly.

"Got it" I slowly nodded.

I feel like I'm failing, like I'm not supposed to feel this way, yet I do and it's making me angry.

"You can tell me anything" Gemini suddenly said, catching my attention. "Is it about Aries?"

"What? No, why would it be about Aries?" I chuckled nervously. "This weather is making me gloomy"

"I'm not a child, but I'm not gonna force you either" Gemini got up stretching her limps. "You'll tell me, eventually"

"I already told you" I shook my head, turning my attention back to the book that has been on the same page for two hours. "I'm reading, stop distracting me" I waved my hand in dismay.

"Sure, I'm going to see Leo, its been awhile" Gemini grabbed the door knob. "You coming?"

"I have a test soon" I refused, Gemini left probably not believing that's the reason.

Aries might be there.
I have to keep this reputation of not having feelings, I'm not completely human after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What do couples do? No fr

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💛