Took you long enough

"You're so stupid," Capricorn hit Aries chest, a scowl on her face.

She hated this class, but not the class, it was the person who sat next to her babbling all form of rubbish, luckily for her the bell rang, signalling the end of her misery.

"No, you're just playing dumb, at some point you must had notice that Scorpio liked you."

"How does that matter now?" Angrily, she turned on her heels to meet Aries's gaze. "Can you maybe shut up for once?"

"Don't be so salty," Aries rolled his eyes, within a blink of an eye his arm was on her shoulder, a grin on his lips. "I'm just glad I have you to myself."

"Yah!" Capricorn cringed at his words, getting away from his touch, her nose scrunching in pure disgust.

Another luck for her was that it was now lunch break, maybe time with the other zodiac might clear her head.

She hurried to her locker, pulling out a red cover book, a small smirk on her lips that quickly disappeared. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing," Aries shrugged, looking away from her.

"Then get lost," The white haired girl spat angrily, leaving for the library, she had to return this book before getting another one to occupy her time tonight.

So with quick steps and also avoiding the running students in the hallway, Capricorn made it to the book haven, locating the shelf she took the book from.

All the while ignoring the footsteps behind her. "For the last time, what do you want?" Capricorn turned to Aries, exhaling rapidly. Her eyes held a find amount of anger and a hint of nervousness.

"I wanna walk to the cafeteria together, is something wrong with that?" Aries arched a brow, waiting for a reply, which Capricorn didn't give to him. "Are you annoyed?"

"Of course  I'm annoyed, isn't that obvious already?" Capricorn voice got a little loud and she stopped, a timid expression clouding her face.

"Its funny how you act like you hate me," Aries chuckled, taking a hand out of his pocket to lightly tap the tip of her nose.

She slapped his hand away and without even thinking, she blurted out. "I like you, what else do you want from me?"

Aries's lips curved into a smile as he watch her face filled with regret and a very visible blush on her cheeks.

Waving her hand frantically, the female tried explaining herself. "Not like that, like fri. . ." her explanation was cut short when a pair of soft lips pressed on hers, an unsuspecting weight pinning her to the shelf.

"Took you long enough," Aries rolled his eyes as he pulled away, leaving Capricorn breathless and speechless.

After finally coming out of her daze, she pushed him away from her, too much of a blushing mess to look back. "I hate you!" Capricorn screeching, locating her way to the exit.

We all know that's a lie.

--------

"Where's Cap?" Taurus asked as Aries took a sit next to him, the rest off them eyeing him for an answer.

The male simple stared at them back, before grabbing Pisces's burger away from her. "I don't know where she stormed off to," he retorted before taking a bit out of his burger.

"Complaining is no use now," Pisces took out the extra burger she brought just in case. "That's why I brought two."

Her grin disappeared when Aquarius swiped the other away from her.

With a gloomy expression and a soundless wail, she reached for her shake which Leo took away, taking a long sip. "I hate all of you!" She muttered.

Cancer suppressed her laughs, handing Pisces her sandwich.

"Stormed off? As in she was angry?" Virgo irked a brow, slapping Taurus's hand away from his food.

"More or less," Aries shrugged, a stupid grin on full display.

"What did you do?"

----------• ° -💚- ° •----------

Now that all the ship things are over
Time to get serious

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙