Houses and roommates

The eighty eight constellations were divided into a group of eleven and assigned to different house which would be identified with letters

The houses were all scattered around town, putting a fine distance between them.

To save time, I'll go straight to the point and list out the major houses with zodiacs in them. Cause let's face the hard truth, that's what you really care about.

House A
Aries, Crux, Draco, Scorpio
Auriga, Carina, Cassiopeia, Gemini

Girls

         "Isn't this amazing?" Gemini chimed, opening the window, the cold breeze quickly flew into the room, making the other girls to scream, "Oops, my bad," she simpered, shutting the window

"That's was thrilling," Cassiopeia shivered, blowing the snowflakes off her vest, she sat on the bottom bottom bunk, taking her gloves off.

"Now before anyone says anything, I got top bunk," Auriga yelled, climbing up the ladder, she wrapped herself up, smiling.

"That's cheating," Carina pouted, her little out turned into a mischievous grin. "Rock, paper, scissors over the other top"

The girls huddled closer, getting ready to play, "This is pointless, since I'm gonna win," Carina boosted, "Rock, paper, scissors," She chanted. Gemini and Cassiopeia both did paper, beating her rock, "What?"

"You lose," Gemini cackled, going for the next round, "Rock, paper, scissors"

"You lose," Cassiopeia cackled, crushing Gemini's scissors.

Auriga laughed at their pouty faces. "Okay, let's unpack."

Boys