Chemistry leads to biology (last trip)

The students exited the auditorium, chanting about the next trip.

"This is the best trip yet" Cygnus chirped, sweeping her short blue hair behind her ear. The female beside her rolled eyes,  clicking her tongue.

"Yet? This is our last trip" Carina snapped her fingers.

"I know, isn't this exciting?" The taller female sighed with glee.

For the final trip the constellations will be staying in a human village for a week. Somewhere simple and with fewer people, but still fun. Except for one thing.

"Are you sure this weather is suitable for this trip?" Capricorn made a displeased face, looking out the window.

It had been snowing for over a week now and everyone was just adjusting to the new weather condition.

"Must you complain about everything?" Scorpio snarled, pulling her beanie. The white hair female flowered at him, pushing her beanie away from her face, making him smirk a bit.

"I don't know about you Cap, but I love this weather" Pisces smiled, her eyes gazing at every snowflake it could see. Her smile disappeared when she saw the teacher approaching the class. "Mr Ares is on his way"  Pisces groaned, alerting that class.

Everyone grunted, putting the unnecessary things away, some straightening their postures. "Finally" Capricorn muttered under her breath.

------

"Lyra and Libra were conversing on the lockers about the trip. " I can't wait, imagine talking to actual people" Lyra's voice tinged, her lips pushing her cheeks up as she smiled.

"Assuming you paid the slightest attention in class"  Puppis interjected, a serious look on her face.

Libra gasped, before calming herself down. "Where'd you come from?"

"I love how almost everyone forgets about me, even the author (I'm sorry 😭)" the black haired girl sighed, walking away.

"I gotta go, the others might be waiting for me" Libra squealed, quickly returning her books into the locker. She waved bye to Lyra and sped out of the hallway.

--------

The student were told to gather everything they needed for the trip and meet at the school's premises at seven in the morning on Sunday.

The teachers would also embark on the trip, carefully watching the students and grading them depending on how well they interacted with the humans on every aspect.

Virgo opened his almirah, humming as his eyes scanning from top to bottom. "I need all the warm clothes I can get" he stretched forward, pulling out a blue sweater.

Taurus walked in, plopping himself on his bed, exhaling sharply. "Sag almost killed me for eating her last pizza slice" he panted.

"That's cool" Virgo responded, still focusing on his clothes.

"Cool? My death sounds cool?"

"You want it to be hot?"

"You're just quoting the same thing as Capricorn" Taurus frowned. "You two are mean to me"

"Stop whining and pack your things" Virgo finally casted Taurus a glance.

---------

  "My alarm clock, my lamp, my favorite pillow and of course my blanket"

"Those thing really aren't necessary" Capricorn deadpanned. Gemini pouted, throwing away all the things she had pack up. "Gemini you got to pack the things you can't do without"

"Water? Food? Oxygen?"

"No, how about. . .clothes?"

"I've obviously done that" Gemini grinned showing Capricorn her neatly packed things. "I'm just looking for extras"

Capricorn sighed, mentally face palming.

--------

  "I swear if we arrive late, I'm gonna yeet you all out a skyscraper" Sagittarius growled, glaring at the hurrying bunch.

"I like a feisty woman" Aries smirked, wiggling his brows. Sagittarius thwacked his stomach, pushing him away. "I feel so unloved" He cried.

"Remind me why Sagittarius is the one driving us there?" Cancer queried, getting on the truck.

Taurus sat next to her, answering. "Cause she's the fastest driver"

"Hoping we don't die" Scorpio muttered, shivering from the cold. He put on his beanie, puffing his cheeks.

"If we haven't died before, we won't die now" Aquarius grinned, sitting next to Pisces who sat next to Taurus.

"Excellent logic Aquarius" Pisces clapped, smiling at him. Aquarius mumbled a thank you.

"She was being sarcastic" Capricorn who sat at the back clarified. She shook her head, resting on the headrest.

"Are we all in? Can I start now" Sagittarius started the engine, looking back for approval.

"We can always leave without Leo and Libra" Scorpio deadpanned.

"Wow, I feel so special" Leo gawked at the black hair male, Libra behind him.

"Ooh, and Virgo" Libra put out.

"He's probably waving goodbye to the book in the study"

"Aries" Gemini laughed,  slapping his shoulder.

"I know I'm funny, but please don't make any physical contact with me before Scorpio kills me with glare" Aries surrendered, a mischievous grin locating his lips.

Scorpio cocked a brow at him. "How funny" he rolled his eyes, wrapping his arm around Gemini's shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

"Chemistry" Taurus snickered. "Chemistry leads to biology"

"TAURUS!" Capricorn yelled from the back.

"Let's go, please" Cancer lost the little amount of patience in her, yelling.

"Sagittarius is waiting for her boyfriend"

"I swear Leo, I'll strangle you with a shoe lace" Sagittarius said through gritted teeth.

"HOT" Aries and Aquarius jinxed.

Virgo finally rushed out, he looked at the back that was completely filled with noise making zodiacs and then at the passenger's seat.

Now he had no choice but to sit close to Sagittarius. "Sorry, I was waving bye to the study"

"And they call me crazy!"

----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I'm trying to sort out the ships and I'll be writing two ships at a time, so yeah!

Anyways hi,  how are you?
Pls check out the book in my reading list, thanks

Cya 💙