Here's a crazy thought

Pisces's pov

     "Virgo spent the whole of yesterday trying to find out what's wrong with the weather" Libra said, embracing the warmness around her. She was wrapped in a blanket, drinking a cup of hot choco.

Just as I was about to put in, Virgo walked in, he looked hazy, dark circles surrounded his green eyes and his hair pointed at all directions.

"You over worked yourself again" I sighed, giving him a skeptical look.

The teachers at school didn't even bother to tell us what's going on, they simply told us to stay warm. How absurd.

"Overwork?" Virgo cocked a brow, clutching a big blue book.

"When last did you leave the study?" Libra queried, biting her lower lip, her brows up.

"That's not important right now" Virgo sniffled, with a shrug. He looked around. "Where is everyone?"

"Its just us, bro" I answered, before paying attention to my homework. Ms Demeter had given us a complicated work report about the oak tree. Normally I'd be out looking at the one outside for clues but I'm stuck inside, reading books about it.

"I have news about the weather!" Virgo announced and Libra and I literally flew to where he stood.

"Really? Tell us everything, is the earth dying? Is this gonna be permanent? When will. . ."

"Slow down, I need everyone to get down first" Virgo stepped backward, shaking his head at our quizzing.

"Easy" Libra shrugged. "EVERYONE, PISCES SET THE KITCHEN ON FIRE!!" she yelled, her hand beside her mouth.

"I knew it" Capricorn was the first person to storm downstairs.

"Did someone say fire?" Sagittarius peeped, before flying down the stairs.

"Cool!" Aquarius beamed, leaning on the railing. Such nice friends I have!

Aries's pov

    I sat in between Gemini and Pisces, exhaling my held breath. Several people still glaring at Libra, who sat next to caner and Sagittarius.

"The earth isn't dying, we're changing seasons. . .and don't ask me what a season is" Virgo hesitated, looking at Aquarius who had a finger up. "We're in the season of autumn. . ."

"I like that name, autumn" Gemini cut him off, rubbing her chin. "Autumn, autumn, autumn autu-"

"Gemini please! Its going to be cold for a while" Virgo looked out the window, puffing in his cheek.

" we're going to freeze to death" Cancer shivered, rubbing a hands together.

I narrowed my eyes, to where Capricorn was standing,  we haven't said anything to each other since the game. She doesn't really seem bothered by the news.

"Guys guys concentrate" Virgo  snapped his fingers, with an agitated expressions.

His calls all fell to deaf ears as they continued to fret, ranting non stop. Virgo sighed in defeat, probably  going to his room.
I averted my eyes yet again to Capricorn, who was disappointed but not surprised at the overreaching people. I always suspected she likes me but never confirmed it.

Slowly a small smirk played on my lips.

Leo's pov

      I felt someone hold my arm, leaning their head on my shoulder.
It didn't take long for me to know who it was.

"What is it Ara?" I sighed listlessly, turning to the other direction. She was extra clingy lately.

Ara pressed her head on my shoulder, tightening her grip on my arm. "Wanna eat lunch with me?" Came her pitchy voice.

"I can't ditch my friends. . " I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Its always about that pick me" Ara grumbled, letting go of my arm. She huffed before shaking her head. "Please?"

She has been asking for awhile now, so why not. "Sure, I guess"

"Oh my gosh really? Thanks you, I gotta go tell meda" Ara beamed, she flipped her long brown hair and strutted away.

Wait, who's the pick me she was talking about?

I got into my next class, sitting at the back with crux beside me. He was busy having a conversation with Hydrus.

I narrowed my eyes to the window, watching the leaves fall. I wasn't really in the mood to social today, so I kept my head down, awaiting the teacher's arrival.

I felt little taps on my back and slowly lifted my head up, wincing from the light. I felt dizzy but chose to ignore it.
"Are you okay?" Ms Ishtar asked, her voice laced with concerned.

"I don't know" I sniffled, shivering a bit. I felt like I was being roasted outside and was freezing inside.

Am I sick?

Cancer's pov

       We got back from school and Leo could barely walk, staggering with almost each step.

Taurus and Aquarius helped him to his room.

The cold feeling of metal sent shivers down my spine as I held the railing on the balcony. I had just taken a warm shower to relax my body.

Pisces was with Libra in taking care of Leo and I was pretty bored, so what I did was watch the brown leaves fall off the trees, Cap and Virgo's garden was pretty much ruined right now.

I focus my eyes on the big oak tree that was pretty much out of leaves now, it was beautiful tho, the orange-brown leaves scattered everywhere from the dried up trees.

"Ah! That's how I'll kill my boredom" I snapped my fingers, rushing to the one door that had everything I needed.

I knocked for a long time and the door finally opened. "For the last time Gemini, Scorp. . .hi Cancer"

"Huh hi?" I tilted my head a bit. "I need your art supplies"

Taurus paused thinking it over, he was nice and always gave people what they wanted, well except for his art supplies. "W..why Cancer?"

"Please?"

After long persuasions, Taurus finally agreed, only if he could join so he'd supervise his belongings. I wanted to paint the big oak tree for memories and go kill my boredom.

Taurus helped me place the canvass, brushes and paints. "Can you paint?" He asked, focusing on the landscape.

"I can try" I retorted, holding the brush, I looked at the tree and then the canvass.

"You don't know how to, right?"

I lowered my head in defeat. "Don't worry, I'll teach you" Taurus got behind me, grabbing my hand. My back leaned on his chest and I could feel his breath on my hair.

Slowly he moved my hand starting from the branches to paint. "I got it from here" I smiled, my cheeks burning my heart doing Summersaults.

"Sure" Taurus was hesitant, but he let go.

I started painting the leaves on the ground but I could feel Taurus staring at me. "What?" I chuckled, feeling ashamed. "Is there paint on my face?" I asked, using my sleeve to wipe my face.

Taurus shook his head, smirking. "Here's a crazy thought: we should be boyfriend and girlfriend"

-----------------------------------------------------------
*sips tea*

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💙