Iceytaste

House A

Awkward!

That's the perfect word that described the atmosphere, from the uncomfortable movements to the averting of eyes from object to object.

Not to mention the twisting knot and the unsettling feeling.

Gemini's hand was still glued to the door knob but her smile was long gone, replaced by a sightly opened lips and blushing cheeks. "I'm sorry, I h..had no idea," she croaked, with a futile attempt to leave the room.

Scorpio turned, his smirk turning into a grin. "Really?" He irked a brow.

"Yes! Just give this to Aries and tell him Cassi said thanks," Gemini raved, throwing the piece of cloth at Scorpio's face, storming out of the room.

She quickly ran downstairs joining the girls, who, yet again where about to leave.

"What took you so long? And why are you blushing? Don't tell me."

"Shut your dirty mind up, nothing happened," Gemini panicked, taking her beanie away from Carina. "Scorpio was just shirtless," she added, hoping it'll shut the girls' squealing.

The opposite happened, so the blonde had to close her ears with her hands, blocking out the noise of the chirping girls.

"Then what happened?" Cassiopeia grabbed Gemini's hand, looking into the cheery's eyes.

"Nothing, I just panicked and left, now can we go ice skating?"

"Yeah sure 'nothing',"

They had decided to go ice skating today. Its a pretty fun winter experience and plus they were people there.

Scorpio decided to sit this one out, since his head still hurts from the hangover.

Gemini ignored the girls, leaving the house, just to hide how flustered she was.

House C!

    "Quiet, no noise, peace, shut up," Virgo cried, burying his fingers into his charcoal black hair, his glasses on the table.

Aquarius ignored him, proceeding with his tale about last night's incident. "And then this one guy called us Amy,"

The guys marveled at his story, forgetting about the ice skating plan they had. This was the seventh time Aquarius was narrating it to them.

"Are you ducking coming or not?" Cygnus stormed right in, glaring at the confused boys that littered around the untidy room.

"Ducking?" Corvus asked, staring at the angry girl.

"Yeah, the author doesn't want us to cuss in this book," she retorted, tucking her short blue hair behind her ear.

"Fourth wall nonexistence," Virgo rolled his eyes, burying his face into the soft pillow, suffering from severe headache. "I'm not going ice skating."

"Who wanna go ice skating?"

"Me," Virgo immediately jumped down his head, wearing his boot the second Sagittarius walked in, questioning them.

"Someone's whipped," Cetus chuckled, getting up to meet up with everyone.

"How did you know I like Pisces?"

"Not you Aquarius, and by the way yours is very obvious," Cygnus sassed, pushing him out of the room.

House F

     "Good morning voice of reason, its eleven thirty two AM," Leo laughed, slipping into his hoodie. "Its funny how you were the drunk one, flirting with Aries,"

Capricorn ignored his comment, slowly descending the stairs, she used the sweater paw to rub her tired eyes.

Canis major laughed through the pain, joining Leo. "I love your freckles, I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you, do you wanna kno. . ."

"STOP!" Capricorn yelled, using her hands to cover her ears. She looked like a total mess, her hair flying in all directions. She, once again was joining them to ice skate to be the voice of reason.

"You're allowed to have fun Cap," Leo smirked, pulling the dumbfounded girl out the door to meet up with the others.

"If it isn't. . ."

"Shut up side character," Capricorn cut Ara off, walking with Libra and lyra who were snickering.

Pavo and Ophiuchus waved goodbye to the boy they were conversing with, running to catch up with their group.

House H

     "Do you even know how to skate?" Puppis asked, flipping through her winter sport book, her brown eyes fixed on the pages, looking for the ice skating chapter.

"We can always learn?" Pisces shrugged, tying her shoe lace, focusing on what she was doing. "All we have to do is try, right?"

"Exactly," Vela rose to her feet, wearing her mittens, she gave her sister a cold glare. "Some things needs experience, not just reading a book."

"It would be a miracle if you ever pick up a book."

"It would be a miracle if you actually try out anything you read."

"It would be a miracle if you stop being so uptight."

"It would be a miracle if you start setting some boundaries."

Pisces and Cancer eyes averted from Vela to Puppis, before Caner interjected. "Guys? Skating? Boys are waiting?"

"Oh cool," Vela was  the first to smile, rushing out of the room.

Puppis signed, joining Pisces and Cancer out.

Canis minor was trying to get his glove from Orion while Taurus and Phoenix laughed, enjoying the show.

"Guess who?"

Taurus hummed, trying to adjust the to the sudden darkness, when a pair of hands covered his eyes. "Vela."

"I knew you'd know its me," the purple hair girl chimed, hugging Taurus.

"Your voice, smarty pants," Phoenix rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm sharing this relationship," Cancer sighed.

--------------------------• -💙- •-----------------------
Hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment, thanks

Cya💚