Truth or dare

"I'm bored, let's play a game" Sagittarius said, her eyes droopy as she laid upside on the couch, her hair lying on the ground.

After a busy day at school the zodiacs finally got home and went back their daily routine, some annoying the others and some simply minding their business.

"What game? Video game?" Aquarius immediately jolted up, beaming.

"Weren't you just playing a video game, like thirty minutes ago?" Scorpio descended the stairs, his hair was dumped and he only wore a sweatpants.

"Oh my lord Scorpio, put some clothes on" Pisces used her hand to cover her eyes.

"Guys, what about the game?" Sagittarius dragged their attention back, stomping her feet.

Aries grunted, cause he almost got hit by her. "Stop acting like a child" he sneered, gawking at Sagittarius who stuck out her tongue.

"How about a little game of 'adoring Leo' huh?" Leo bantered, resting an arm on the L shaped couch, the other on Libra.

"I'd rather die" Gemini grimaced, whacking him with a cushion.

"How does that even work? We just say good things about you?" Cancer queried, tilting her head.

"Exactly" Leo asserted, crossing his legs.

"Cancer will be doing none of that" Taurus glowered, stroking Cancer's hair, glaring at Leo.

"Okay we get it, you love each other, ew" Scorpio shook his head, making himself comfortable.

"Okay, someone's jealous" Aquarius tittered, making Scorpio to gawked at him.

"Guys, please the game" Sagittarius wailed, throwing cushions at random directions.

"I don't know about you, but I'm actually enjoying this drama" Libra spoke up, peeping from behind Leo.

Pisces knitted her brows, staring at her. "Thought you hated drama?" She questioned.

"Its a rare occurrence, but this is good tea"

"GAME, GAME, GAME!!" Sagittarius was totally mad now, punching the hell out of Aries.

"Calm down woman" He cried, protecting his face.

"I don't know about you guys, but let's play a game" Cancer trilled, clapping her hands.

"That's sounds so fun, count me and Scorpio in" Gemini chirped, pulling Scorpio's arm.

"What?" Scorpio asked, still in daze.

Everyone accepted the idea, suggesting games they'd like to play.

"But this was my idea" Sagittarius puled, falling back on the coach.

"Oh? Were you saying something?" Aquarius prodded, earning a whack from her.

"Oh I know, truth or dare" Libra rubber her hands maniacally, an evil smirk on her face.

"What happened to the sweet Innocent Libra?" Pisces asked, with a concerned expression, patting her back.

"Oh lord, I hate that game" Capricorn who has been watching the whole thing, cringed.

"You were there all along?" Leo mused, scratching his nape.

"You're gonna be even more surprise when you find out about Virgo" she pointed at Virgo who sat beside her, with droopy eyes radiating boredom.

"Sometimes I wonder if we're the same signs" Taurus croaked, his eyes fixed on both Virgo and Capricorn.

"C'mon guys let's play" Gemini urged everyone.

"Count me in"

"Count me in"

"Count me out"

"Virgo, play with us, please" Sagittarius clasped her hands together, displaying her best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" Virgo sighed, descending the stairs lazily.

Gemini and Pisces decided it was best to have some snacks, so they ran into the kitchen coming out with chips, popcorn and bottles of soda.

"I still don't know why I'm playing" Scorpio pondered.

Pisces somehow managed to get Capricorn to join them, grudgingly she sat on the cushion a little distance away from everyone.

"Cancer should go first, since its her idea for us to play a game" Aquarius indulged himself on the popcorn, moaning about the delicious taste.

Everyone agreed, muttering and nodding their heads. "Cancer you start" Taurus waved his hand in approval.

"I genuinely hate you guys" Sagittarius pouted, crossing her arms, her cheeks puffed out.

Cancer beamed, straightening her posture, a tensed smile on her face. "I pick Sagittarius, truth or dare?"

"I'm no pussy cat" she smirked, putting her hair up. "Dare"

"I dare you to dance for one minute without music"

"What? I'd just look like a mad person"

"Well you act like one soooo. . ."

"Shut up Aries"

Sagittarius got up tiredly and started dancing.

"What is that? Make it more entertaining" Leo laughed, she stopped glaring at him.

"Shouldn't the fire signs support each other?"

"No, now dance maiden"

After the others laughed themselves away Sagittarius's time was finally up, she crashed on the sofa, panting. "Aquarius. . .you will suffer, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Oh? Two dares already?" Scorpio chuckled lowly, relaxing himself.

"I dare you to shave the middle part of your hair"

"WHAT??? IS THAT ALLOWED, PLEASE SAG I'M BEGGING YOU" Aquarius knelt down, grabbing her leg.

"SHAVE! SHAVE!! SHAVE!!!" Pisces, Libra and Gemini chanted before the rest of the evil hearted Zodiacs joined.

"Shave it, shave it, shave it, you got to shave it" Sagittarius started dancing, clapping her hands, appreciating her cleverness.

After several pleading, she decided to ease up the dare. "Fine, shave your right brow off"

"Dude" Aquarius kept wailing.

"Don't worry A, I'll draw a new brow, no one would know" Pisces gave an assuring smile.

"SHAVE! SHAVE!! SHAVE!!!" They chanted again as Aquarius slowly moved the blade towards his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to update more frequently 😭 I just need motivation.

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts.

Ily cya 💌