who's my roommate

Leo and Libra took a turn to see Capricorn and Scorpio arguing.
"Guys chill we found the bedrooms" Leo yelled which made them to stop.

"And the others are waiting" Libra added.

"What happened back there" Libra asked Pisces.
"Just them saying they won't be friends but I say give them time" Pisces shrugged.
"You're right" Libra agreed.

"You took a little too long" Gemini  said as they finally came back.
"Turns out there weren't in the study" Leo smiled.

"Then where were they" Sagittarius asked with a farrowed brow.
"We can't wait for an explanation" Gemini rushed opening the door.

"EMPTY" she yelled.
"Why is it empty" Sagittarius asked.
"Any fancy guessing of yours" Aries turned to Aquarius who was as confused as them.

"Maybe we should pick our roommate first, that way our room and clothes preference will automatically appear" Aquarius said as everyone stared at him.

"Did you just say that cause you read this note?" Gemini said as she read the note.
Everyone gasps in surprise.

"No I was reading the pamphlet with you remember" Aquarius smiled.
"Ohhhhh....." Gemini simpered sweeping her blonde hair out of her face.

"Like I said a really good guesser" Aries put his hands on his shoulders.
"Okay then let's pick our roommate" Leo said getting off the wall.

"I pick Pisces" Sagittarius yelled as she took Pisces.
"No, a roommate is not randomly picked, it got to be someone you tolerate" Virgo vocalized.

"So you mean we should pair our characters" Aquarius articulated.
"Yeah someone you tolerate" Leo glared at Aries. 

"Why are you looking at him like that" Gemini asked.
"Don't mind them, they are just competitive" Sagittarius shrugged smiling.

"Well its safe to say I pick Pisces, cause she's calm, sweet and I find it easy to communicate with her" Cancer said fiddling with her hair.

"I agree with that" Taurus raised his hands like he was in a classroom.

"Its only fair Libra stays with sag, she's a little bit like Pisces if you ask me" Aries suggested.

"But...I wanted to be with Gemini" she cried.
"Yeah we kinda need Gemini for a task" Virgo explained.

"What task" Gemini prodded.
"You're the most social sign so its best you stay with the least" Virgo looked at Capricorn.

"Yeah so she won't be a downer" Taurus agreed.
"I'm not a downer" Capricorn deadpanned.
"With that attitude, you're" Scorpio said to Capricorn making her to frown.

"Hmm Just give me a week" Gemini said circling an obscure Capricorn.

Sagittarius, Libra, Pisces, Cancer all agreed.
"So that means everyone's happy with their roommates" Leo asked sounding more like a statement than a question.

"I'm not" Capricorn snarled.
"Sure you are" Gemini put her hands on her shoulders.

"I'd like Virgo to he my roommate, he seems quiet enough" Taurus said to Virgo who agreed.

"And you are both earth signs" Cancer acknowledged.
"Yeah like us" Pisces added.

Sagittarius looked at Leo and Aries, 
"You two are roommates already, you are both risk takers and super competitive so all that should stay in one room" she gestured her hand at the males who were busy gawking each other.

"True that so you'll see just how awesome I am" Aries spoke to Leo who scoffed.
"You already know I'm awesome" Leo bragged.

"Its best they stay together" Cancer whispered.

"As long as I have my personal space I have no problem being roommates" Scorpio shrugged.
"Same" Aquarius agreed.

"Okay time to open the door" Gemini chimed opening the door behind her.
"Empty" she yelled again.

"I don't understand" Virgo shook his head.
"We picked our roommates why is this happening" Pisces cried.

"Any ideas" Aries turned to Aquarius who was clearly confused.
"Maybe...maybe we.....pick ..which room that will come...first" he stuttered.

"I want my room first" Leo and Aries said before gawking each other again.
"What wrong with them" Virgo brow farrowed.

"Last" Aquarius said before he looked at Scorpio who agreed.
"I have no problem being in the middle" Taurus shrugged.

"Why is Scorpio agreeing to everything and not acting all deadpan" Cancer asked Pisces who was thinking the same thing.

"So first room " Sagittarius looked at Libra who agreed.
"Pisces pouted before saying " last room".
"I guess so " Cancer hummed.

"That means we got the middle room" Gemini jumped up and down as she shook Capricorn.

"so.......now we open" Gemini opened the door as a magnificent sight blinded her.
Her jaw dropped as the rooms where separated as if it was a different one.

"Aren't we suppose to check ours" Aries snapped from the view.

As they all scattered to their room

----------------------------------------------
So I thought of doing twelve POV per chapter, so no sign gets more than the other which means most of the chapters will have two part.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!! Or as they say  in monsternese
Grrrrr!!.