The second trip (what could go wrong?)

Taurus's pov

We stood, gaping at the huge building in front of us, ooh-ing at everything like little kids.

"Close your mouths, before you catch flies" Mr Hades rolled his eyes, his thick arms crossed, a displeased look on his face.

His grumpy attitude is killing the whole vibe. Today three teachers are accompanying us, Mr Hades in front, Mr Hermes at the back and Ms Artemis in the middle.

Moments later a smiling woman in a tidy suit, her brown hair in a bun, she walked up to us. "Hello, welcome to Central city history museum, I'm your guide, Mrs Terra"

We waved back at her, muttering pleasantries. After a while of explaining we were finally ushered in.

"Finally, I thought we'd never go in" Leo bursted, releasing a frustrated sigh.

Before we left the school, we were told to continue with our earthly names.

I held Charlotte's (Cancer) hand as we walked in. Mrs Terra pointed to a vase and started explaining who owned it and what year of was crafted. ". . .and it was handed down to generations to generations" She concluded. "Any questions?"

"Yeah, how is the vase still in one piece after so many years?" Samantha (Sagittarius) asked, a raised brow up.

"And why was it so precious to the first owner? Its just a simple vase" Ariana (Auriga) put it, twitching her nose.

"And why do you have it? Is this museum part of the family?" Alex (Aquarius) prelected.

"I'll answer one question at a time" Mrs Terra giggled a bit, she started with Sam's question.

Leo's pov

We were now standing in front of a huge skeleton of a dinosaur, Mrs Terra yakked about how dinosaurs existed long before mankind, and about how some where Vegetarians while others preyed on meat.

We were now in the prehistoric exhibit. "Check out those cave men" Alex pointed, discreetly looking at them.

"I think that one's a woman" Conner (Canis minor) stated, bending his head to the side. "Definitely not"

"Let's go confirm it then" I articulated, looking at the tiny space by the side, Alex nodded agreeing to my plan.

"I don't think that's a great idea" Conner fretted, looking at the rest of group who were now walking away from the exhibit.

"C'mon who's gonna notice" Alex crowed, hanging a hand on his shoulder. "We'll just slide in and out"

"What could go wrong?" I put in, sliding into the cold exhibit, designed like a busy like area, with Alex and Conner behind.

We poked around, observing every part of it. "See, we get to explore more, its educational" Alex Jabbered, he stretched out his hand shaking a cave thing. "Nice to meet you kind sir" The hand fell off and Conner almost screamed.

"I knew this was a bad idea, now where gonna get arrested, and thrown in jail, and fail the humanoid program, and turn into star dust and return back to the sky and be stuck there forever"

Oh Jeez, how do you calm this baby down!!

Pisces's pov

I noticed Alex had stopped fiddling with my hair and talking to Leo and Conner, moments later I noticed they were gone, so I tapped Camile's (Capricorn) shoulder, she stopped smiling when see saw my scared expression.

"They're gone" I whispered, not wanting to call attention.

Her brows twitched, her lips slightly raised. "Who?" Capricorn asked, looking around.

"Conner, Alex and Leo"

"What?"

"I last saw them in the prehistoric exhibit" I explained, anxiously pulling my finger. "Leo and Alex might do something. . .stupid"

"I can't believe they'd do this, well I can we're talking about Leo here" She looked around. "Go ahead with the group, make up excuses if anyone notices, I'll be right back"

I nodded.

"I'm gonna pull their ears" Capricorn muttered, sneaking out of the small crowd.

We got to the Egyptian exhibit next.
It was quiet. . .eh what's the word --dead--, Mrs Terra explained about the wrapping of bodies and Cat thingies.

I was startled by a cheerful chirp. "Oh em gee, I love your hair, its so blue and wavy, I wanna take a picture to show my hair stylist" it was a girl not too far from my age, I big smile on her rosy lips, her blonde hair in a ponytail.

I was still in daze, that was a real human thing talking, am I supposed to talk back?

I narrowed my eyes and saw Alan (Aries) flirting with another human thing and then back at her.

She reached for her back, bringing out a rectangular thing with a pink, fluffy looking back.

"Uh, no no" I waved my hands, a scared expression creasing my face. "No need for a pictor"

"Lol, its picture, and please I already got my phone out" She Cajoled, clasping her hands together.

How do I kindly tell her no?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Pisces lol

Anyways hi, how are you?

How was this chapter?
Lemme know what you think

Vote, comment, pls?

And also I just published a new book, pls check it out
Thank you, ily, mwah!!

Cya 💙