Jealousy Jealousy

"Capricorn" Puppis snapped her fingers, drawing the said person's attention. "You look lost, what's up?" She managed to put her book aside.

"Uh. . .nothing" Capricorn gulped, fiddling with her fingers. She felt odd, there was a feeling eating her up, so why not ask? She thought. "Puppis, can I ask you a question?"

"I mean sure, why not?" She shrugged, with a smile. She and Capricorn had somehow formed a bond, even tho they barely talk, but being in the library together was something.

"Well its for a friend" Capricorn grinned, nervously. "So a friend of mine likes this really annoying guy, but won't admit it and she feels he has been avoiding her lately, is it okay for she to feel. . .sad?"

-----

Capricorn walked out of the library, thinking about Puppis's answer, she had wanted Aries to stop talking to her, right? He's annoying and she hates him, right? She's happy he isn't talking to her, right number three?

Speak of the devil and he appears, literally!
Capricorn took a turn and saw Aries talking to Cassiopeia, laughing nonstop.

Her heart raced up, why? Why did her chest felt tight? She wondered. Heaving a deep sigh, Capricorn walked to her locker which was close to Cassi's.

"Hey Caps" Cassiopeia smiled, Capricorn lightly waved, before quietly taking her things and left.

-------

Pisces was carrying Aquarius's food tray as he walked in front of her, strutting nonchalantly. "Just two more days" she muttered, comforting herself.

"Here my faithful servant" Aquarius chuckled tapping the table, the others were dumbfounded about Pisces who has been doing almost everything for Aquarius this week.

"He probably caught her having a midnight snack" Gemini shrugged, emptying her carton of milk. "Another!" She yelled, taking Scorpio's.

"I'm actually surprised how Leo got an eighty on his test'' Virgo mused, he has been wondering that for the past two days since the test.

Leo chuckled, ruffling his wild hair. "Don't stress it mate"

Lunch was chaotic as usual, nothing new, nothing special.

"I have music class next, walk me there" Aquarius urged Pisces.

"No, my next class is on the other side of the school, I can't, I'll be late" She frowned, staring into his blue eyes.
"I gotta go" Pisces croaked, breaking their eye contact.

As Pisces walked to her class, she thought if what she did was right, lying that she liked Aries cause she was too scared to tell the truth.
Her legs wondered to the third floor.
She looked around checking for any passer by, climbing her way to the rooftop.

"Missing one class won't hurt anyone" She shrugged.

--------

Libra watched as Ara laughed with her so called friends, she had managed to put her in a state of confusion and was casually having fun with her friends.

But then she remember what Virgo told her that night. Sighing, she placed her chin on her palm, staring outside the window. Their teacher had left early, and hadn't return since.

"Thinking about your boyfriend?" Andromeda chimed, interrupting her peaceful time, no doubt she was sent by Ara.

"Kindly get lost" Libra smiled, before going back to the window.

"Sorry, my bad, he's not yours, you're just like his random fangirls" Andromeda giggled.

"C'mon now meda, don't stress the little dreamer" Ara's voice tinkled, she tucked her hair behind her ears, grinning.

Libra now knew who Ara was talking about, so after school she rushed to the library, checking sections after section, till she found what she was looking for. "Who knew a book like this existed?" She shrugged, shoving it into her bag.

-----

"Ew, lovers" Scorpio grimaced, wrinkling his nose in annoyance. He averted his gaze from Taurus and Cancer who were lying together on the same couch, with Cancer resting on Taurus's chest, to Sagittarius who was explained how she escaped getting detention. "Ew, delinquent"

"Stop being picky Scorpio" Pisces walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh? Why'd you miss your class today Pisces?" He quired a smile on his face, leaning on the couch's edge.

"Its none of your business" She yelled, running up the stairs. She almost bumped into Capricorn who managed to dodge her, with her brow furrowed.

"I hate feelings" Capricorn muttered, devouring a tub of Ice cream, her hair messy, she wore an oversized shirt sitting beside Scorpio.

"Emo much?" He chuckled, flicking her forehead, she cried, rubbing her forehead as she glared at him.

"Oh no, Cap is in her emo phase, again" Leo laughed.

"And I hate you too, Leo and Scorpio" she stormed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi, how are you?

How was this chapter?
Lemme know what you think

Pls vote and comment <(•-•<)

Cya, ily 💛