Be mine

The last class was overly exciting that when the bell rang, the student grunted.

They were finally learning about a human device they have been strictly instructed not to go close to.

Seeing the frown on the students' faces, the teacher had no choice but to reveal a spoiler of their next class being a practical review of how a phone works.

"Hey Libra."

The said girl felt a tug on her hair, fingers entangled in it, making her to wince. Libra turned to meet Ara and Andromeda behind her, a foolish grin on her lips.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the other day," Ara smiled, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I think that was a little too far."

"Uh. . ." Libra trailed off, nodding slowly. "Its okay, I guess," her eyes averted to the girl behind Ara, who rolled her eyes.

"I'll be leaving now," she quickly turned around, taking hasty steps away from them. And that's when she felt Sagittarius grab her wrist, pulling her back.

"What have you been doing to Libra?" Sagittarius asked, standing a couple inches away from the shorter female.

"Nothing," Ara brushed passed Sagittarius but the latter pulled her back. "I said nothing, ask her," she averted her caramel brown eyes to meet Libra.

"Let's go Ara, before this gets out of hand," Andromeda frowned. "People are starting to watch."

"Yeah, whatever," Ara rolled her eyes at Sagittarius.

"She isn't hurting me," Libra dragged Sagittarius away Ara, with a pleading expression.

"Then who is?"

"Andromeda."

The said girl's eyes widen as she heard Leo's voice from behind her, a firm grip on her shoulder. "Aren't you the one?" He tighten his grip. "Cause you're jealous of her, right?"

"T..that's nonsense," Andromeda pouted, crossing her arms. "I would never hurt Li. . ." she was cut off by a sharp pain on her cheek, stinging her soft skin.

"That's what you mean by taking care of her, right?" Ara mused, trying to recollect the multiple times Andromeda had said something related, even when she talked about cuts.

She walked over yo Libra, pulling her collar down to see the cuts on her neck. "Are you stupid Libra? Why didn't you do or say anything?" Ara gripped with annoyance.

Sure she didn't like Libra cause of the attention she was getting from Leo, but she never once thought of physically hurting her.

"What the hell?" Sagittarius caress her fingers on the scars, critically eyeing them. "Libra?"

"She was stealing you away from me, every conversation would always be about Libra, Libra this, Libra that, Libra, Libra, Libra. Just shut up about Libra," Andromeda jeered, her nose crinkled and she felt tears burning her cheeks. "You just slapped your best friend cause of Libra, its always about Libra."

"I never told you to hurt Libra you fool," Ara spat, before walking back to the said girl, engulfing her in a hug. "I'm sorry."

Libra only hummed lowly, placing her head on Ara's shoulder.

-------

The atmosphere was awkward around the mansion, it used to loud and chaotic but it was placid tonight.

Libra stood on the balcony, fiddling with her fingers, her eyes fixed on the starry night sky.

Andromeda was taken to the council to decide her punishment for hurting a fellow constellation. Her credit marks may be cut or she might even be restricted and return back to sky.

And this worried Libra.

"Hey."

Libra's head snapped, to see Leo behind her.

"Hey," She casually returned the greeting, fixing her eyes back on the sky, a sigh escaping her lips.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked, leaning on the railing, staring at Libra's side profile. A smirk found its way to his lips

"What if. . ."

"Nope, I don't wanna hear you fretting over her, nope," Leo closed her ears, walking away from Libra who kept walking to catch up to him.

"Listen please," she held his hand down, staring into his chestnut brown eyes. Leo, eventually stopped, giving her his attention.

"Say what you must, I'm yours now."

A soft chuckle erupted from Libra, heat rushing to her cheeks. "Don't say stuffs like that," she flushed red.

"What?" Leo grinned, pretending to not be aware of what she meant. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. Leo leaned closer, whispering softly to her ear. "Or would you like to me mine instead?"

---------------• ° -😇- ° •---------------

Nobody asked but, I'm craving ice cream,

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya