The Play

"I hate drama class as if Gemini is not enough" Scorpio scoffed his arms crossed his eyes discreetly looking at Mr Dionysus who was cheerfully explaining blah blah blah he didn't care about.

"Dude, I'm offended" Gemini smacked his shoulder with an angry pout on her face.

"I'm gonna be honest, I don't care" Scorpio retorted going back to the teacher.

"I'm telling on you" Gemini shot back at him, Scorpio turned intrigued with a smirk on his face.

"To who?"

"Capricorn" as Gemini called her name Scorpio started chuckling.

"Go ahead then, there's no one stopping you" he turned back to the yakking teacher who was now dancing. "You turned for a second and you miss all the good stuff, why do I even bother talking to you" he glared at Gemini.

"Because you love me" she smiled fluttering her eyelids.

"No, shut"

"Oops I thought I was Capricorn for a second" she rolled her eyes.

"No, shut" Scorpio looked away.

". . .And in conclusion you will be performing a play in a week time" Mr Dionysus bowed. "And the school had already picked out a play"

"Uh. . .Sir shouldn't we pick by ourselves there are lots of books in the library and. . ." Puppis interjected sticking a strand of her short black hair behind her ear.

"No, we decided it should be a typical earth story by a famous author Williams shakepear"

"I believe you mean William Shakespeare" Puppis interjected again.

"Tomato potato same thing" Mr Dionysus shrugged. "And tryout starts today after your lunch break the details would be handed to you, I'm so excited"

Some students muttered while some cheered about the up coming play.

----

"Ro. .me. .o and Juliet"

"I think you mean Romeo and Juliet" Libra corrected Aquarius for the seventh.

''What are you gonna tryout for?" Pisces asked Libra taking her fries away from Taurus.

"Wardrobe"

"Excuse me? You wanna act a wardrobe?" Aries scratched his head looking very confused.

"No, no, I wanna be in charge of clothes and makeup you know?"

"Ooohh, so you don't wanna act?

"Nah I'd feel too shy" Libra fiddled with her finger she thought for a while then retorted. "What are you trying out for?"

"Romeo" Aries uttered with a confident smirk.

"I'd like Mercutio, he seems chill" Aquarius relaxed his hands on his head.

"I wanna tryout for friar Laurence" Virgo said taking a sit next to Taurus who had a pout on.

"Is anyone thinking about trying out for Juliet?" Pisces irked a brow at everyone who sat quietly.