The play (All in the day's work)

Romeo - Leo
Juliet -Cancer
Friar Laurence - Phoenix
Nurse -Pisces

Mercutio - Aquarius
Tybalt - Scorpio
Escalus, prince of Verona - Draco
Paris - Aries

Page - Gemini
Montague - Orion
Lady Montague - Sagittarius
Benvolio - Virgo

Abram - Crux
Balthasar - Cetus
Capulet - Taurus
Lady Capulet - Vela

Peter - Corvus
Sampson - Canis Major
Gregory - Canis Minor
Friar john - Hydrus

The hall was buzzing about the play as actor had received their scripts already indulged in it.

Scorpio who forcefully got the role of Tybalt for his salty attitude glared at Pisces who had encouraged him to accept Mr Dionysus's offer.

"Just look on the bright side, you get to kill someone" Pisces grinned.

"Aquarius is playing Mercutio, now if it was Aries then I'd be happy-ish" Scorpio continued to whine as Aries gave him a surprised look.

"I never wanted to be Benvolio but okay" Virgo shrugged feeling a bit disappointed. "Taurus you seem oddly comfortably with Cancer being Juliet" He turned to Taurus who was getting ready to drive them.

"Why wouldn't I be, she needed the confidence"

"Have you forgotten what's the play is about?" Aquarius irked a brow at his care free behavior.

"Its about two lover, duh" Taurus chuckled.

"There's something important you don't need to know" Capricorn budded in, Taurus urged her to continue. "Romeo and Juliet shares a kiss"

"Good for them?" Taurus asked.

"Taurus why don't you get it, Cancer is Juliet" Sagittarius snorted before composing herself.

"WHAT? NOOO" Taurus shrilled.

--------

"Scorpio enough with sarcastic remarks" Capricorn whacked him with his script.

The next day at school everyone was busy with the play.

"Coming through!!" Libra yelled as her fellow costumes makers ran behind her each holding a fabric or decoration of some sort.

Puppis being the book loving Constellation was in charge of the characters along with Gemini instructing them on the dos and the don'ts.

"I'm not surprised you're here, you drama lover" Scorpio who lazily sat gawked at Gemini.

"Zip it Tybalt" she giggled at his annoyed face.

"We need her expertise in acting Scorpio" Puppis gave a comforting smile. "That's why she's acting and still directing"

"Why can't I be Juliet? you're the one who encouraged me" Cancer wailed to frowning Taurus.

"Its Cause. . .uh" Taurus was interjected by Aquarius who took Cancer away.

"Tough luck man" He snickered taking her to where see was needed.

All the hustling and bustling of the Constellations, some preparing the stage, the prop team and the special effect was just an entertainment for Leo who comfortably watched them and the fan girls swooning all over.

"Tauri koala bear baby cakes"

"Oh my gosh, that gave me diabetes" Taurus angrily remarked cutting Vela off.

She shrugged off his comment and continued. "I wanted to be Juliet but I changed because you were Capulet" she grabbed his arm grinning maddeningly.

"Oh the misery" Aries mocked. "You're stuck with sweet ol' Vela"