First trip(the anouncement)

The following chapters are made possible by @hotchoclateisyum
Thanks so much for commenting

----------------------------------------------------------
LIBRA'S POV

We were told to go to the assembly room after school, so I was packing up my stuffs from the last class which I had with Taurus.

"Do you think it's something serious" I asked shaking my head as I picked up my last book. "I mean principal Hera sounded serious"

Taurus scoffed and looked at me "when is she not serious"

"No, like she always has this calm and mild tone of speaking" I disagreed. "But she was like....you get what I'm saying right"

"Of course, but I've done nothing wrong so I'm not scared or anything" Taurus said as his eyes moved swiftly making me realised he has indeed done something wrong.

"Dare I ask what you did...I mean didn't do" I giggled as he gave a sly grin.

We walked out of the class hoping if we'd meet up with the others on our way to the assembly hall.

The hall way was the same, filled with chattering student.

"Where do you think the others might be....." I was cut off by Vela who attacked Taurus with a hug.

"Taur bear!!! walk to the assembly hall with me" she pleaded as she fiddled with her purple hair.

Taurus looked at me before averting his gaze back to her "Sure why not, I'm on my way there so yeah"

We finally reached the hall and it was almost empty so we took our seats and started conversing.

CAPRICORN'S POV

I dashed out of my last class dodging the people in my way as I headed to the library.
I wanted to return a book before going to the hall.

"I'm so so so sorry" I yelled as I bumped into Corvus but kept on running.

I got to the library and to my greatest surprise Puppis wasn't there.

I returned the book and was about to leave when I saw another book that caught my eye.

It was pretty high and I couldn't reach it, I narrowed my eyes and found the ladder but it was pretty far.

"I don't have time for this" I muttered trying to get the book. "Ladder it is"

"Here" I heard a husky voice say as I turned seeing the blue covered book I wanted. "You wanted it right" he added.

"Um...yeah thanks" I smiled as I tried to take the book.

"You know you're short right" he gave a really annoying smirk as he took back the book.

"Excuse me"

"I'm joking, you can have your book" he pointed the book again at me but immediately took it back.

I walked over and got the ladder "Alright keep the book back" I ordered .

"No, I wanna read it" he said before pointing it back at me. "I'm sorry you can have it , I was just joking around"

I took the book from him and started heading out when he yelled.

"I'm Orion by the way"

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that

AQUARIUS'S POV

Finally the hall was filled but with that came great chattering, this didn't stop even when the principal came in.

"Nice to see you're all here" she smiled as she tapped the microphone. "Welcome"

The loud chattering turned into whispers as some student paid attention.

"Your first humanoid trip will be tomorrow and you'll be going to a water park" The principal announced as the hall echoed with mutters.

She looked at the crowd before speaking again "Since it's your first trip you won't be going to a populous park and you'll have more teachers accompanying you, the rest of the details will b given to you as you head out.....thank you very much for your time"

Wow a water park trip sounds exciting. Pulling me out of my thought was Sagittarius who violently shook me.

"Isn't this exciting Aquarius" she beamed before turning her attention to Pisces.

After a while we left the hall and headed home.

SAGITTARIUS'S POV

I was in the game room playing fist of fury with Pisces as we discussed about the trip.

"Like can you imagine it, its gonna be so fun" Gemini raved as she threw her hands in the air. "I'm gonna wear yellow that's for sure"

I averted my gaze from Gemini back to the screen "I'm totally gonna wear orange....wait are we talking about the swimmers" I paused almost making me lose to Pisces.

Pisces sighed in annoyance "I almost got you" she said as she tighten her grip on the pad.

"Okay ladies, its our turn to play" Leo said as he walked in with Aries.

"Can we just finish this round" Pisces wailed.

"No, that's what you said two hours ago" Aries refused with a scrawl on his face. "Yeah lemme help you finish" he added as he bent over and snatched the pad from my hand.

I could smell his cologne mixed with sweat
"Ew you smell like sweat" I cried turning my head.

"We were plating basketball" Leo replied as he took Pisces's pad.

Pisces held her nose as she moved away "shouldn't you had showered first, jeez" she whined.

"Anyways let's go" Gemini urged as we followed her out.

It sun was about to set to we decided to go rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for reading
Lemme know what you think

Pls don't forget to vote and comment.

I'm so sorry for not updating as frequently as I used to, I'm just super busy lately.

Hope to update more often and also...
We made it to 10k reads🍿🍫🎂🎆🎊.

I can't believe this, still remember when I got my first read.
Thanks so much for all your support

Cya 💓