Step one on mission love

Hi
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Lesss gooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIRGO'S POV

I was having my morning tea as the others got ready. The usual morning chaos.

"Has anyone seen my tie?" Leo kept on asking as if he even bothers to wear it.

"Leo why bother, you never wear that thing" Sagittarius fumed as she arranged her uniform. "Just leave it be"

"I like putting it in my pocket just in case I need to act like a gentleman" he explained before searching for it under the couch. "Has anyone seen my tie?"

I used the book I was reading to cover my face as I looked at Sag, I've been doing this for a while now cause it's like the only I could watch her.

"Hey V, whatchu reading?" I heard Sagittarius as she took the book I was holding. "Seems interesting"

"Really?" I asked feeling very confused cause it was literally a math textbook.

"Leo" Capricorn called as she held Leo's tie. "I found this yesterday when we were about to go to class together and I'll give you on one condition"

"What?, a kiss?" Leo jested as he wiggled his brow.

"No, you have to wear it"

"Only if you wear me baby girl" Leo continued to flirt.

"I can't with you, just take it" Capricorn threw it at him and walked out as Sag and I started laughing.

TAURUS'S POV

We got to school almost in time and my first class was with Libra so we walked together talking about random things.

"Taur bear omg you're here" Vela rushed hugging me. "Let's sit together.

"Actually no, I wanna sit with Libra" I said as Vela immediately let go.

She wore a pout and I knew she was gonna throw a fit. "You said no to me" she placed her hand on her chest. "How could you Taur bear?"

I rubbed my forehead looking for a way to calm her down. "Its not like that Vela"

"Fine" she seethed cutting me off. "Sit with your Libra I'll just be around the conner alone, all by myself and alone"

I wanted to agree with Vela but Libra pulled my hand. "Let's go Taurus"

I know for a fact I wasn't crushing on Vela but I felt bad telling her off.

"Stop thinking about it Taur" Libra said as she brought out her book. "Just remember its for Cancer" she added giving me more courage.

I nodded several times biting my pencil "you're right Libra" I affirmed looking down at my book when the teacher walked in.

SAGITTARIUS'S POV

"This is disagreement class young lady not daydreaming class" Mr Ares fumed, I thought Aries had anger issues but this guy is another level.

"Affirmative sir" I sighed taking my hand out of my chin.
I picked up my pen pretending to pay attention, luckily the bell rang.
I took up my books I headed to my locker.

As I walked out of the class, the person I was thinking about was passing by.

"Hey Virgo" I called waving at him. "How are you not tired?" I asked as his brows farrowed. "Cause you've been running through my mind all day" I winked at him making him to blush real hard.

Just what I wanted.

"Ugh. . . that was super cheesy" Ara rolled her eyes as she twirled her silky brown hair.

"Will you get out" I pointed at the other direction.

"I was just leaving" she scoffed.

Ara is like this really annoying girl, just because her constellation means alter doesn't mean everyone has to worship her.

"What's your next class?" Virgo asked adjusting his glasses.

"Maths" I grunted as he laughed. "I hate that class" I said just before Pisces ran up to me.

"Sag we're gonna be late" she pulled my hand.

"Bye Sag" Virgo waved.

Isn't he just the cutest.

CANCER'S POV

School was done and I was taking my homework out of my locker when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Oh hi Vela" I waved at her as she smiled. "Do you need anything?"

"No, I just wanted to ask if we could be friends?"

I was surprised why, cause she never really liked me.

"Sure" I gave a confused smile.

"Thanks" I beamed hugging me.
I was so confused but I didn't wanna question it.

"Makes me wonder what's she's up to" Scorpio said popping out of nowhere.

"Scorp wait up" I ran up to him. "Hi"

He looked at me listlessly with his usual dull expression "Hi Cancer" he managed to say.

Sometimes it was just annoying how he acts but I was tired of trying I just rolled with it.

~~°°~~°°~~°°~~

Libra was talking about what happened between Taurus and Vela while we were in the study doing our homework while the boys were busy messing around and I told them about what Vela said to me.

"Let's just see what's happens" Gemini shrugged sipping her drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow, thanks for reading
Lemme know what you think

Pls vote and comment

Thanks for the 14k reads, 🎆💐🎂🍡

I love you all
Mwah 💋💙