I hate this game

"Truth or dare?" Aquarius turned to Gemini, a scrawl on his face. His cheeks were burning from embarrassment as the others couldn't hold back their laughs.

Gemini was still laughing hard, clutching her stomach. "I'm sorry" she wheezed, trying to control herself, looking at the male who had only an eyebrow. "Tru. . .hahaha. . .truth"

Aquarius rubbed his chin, humming. "Let's see, if you'd marry one teacher at school, who would it be and why" he smirked at his genius.

"OoOoOh" Aries and Taurus hooted, finally taking their attention off poking Aquarius.

"Um definitely not Mr Hades, hmm" Gemini contemplated, her gaze shifting from object to object. "Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm"

"Will you hurry up? The anticipation is killing Scorpio" Leo jested,  smirking at Scorpio's confused face.

"What the heck, no" Scorpio frown, glaring at him.

"Don't we all love tea" Cancer tittered.

Aquarius raised a brow up(haha) scratching his head. "I thought it was coffee?"

"No A, she means like. . .forget it" Pisces gave up in explaining. "Gem, you had enough time to think, now spill"

"Mr Prometheus, i mean have you seen the guy?" Gemini chirped, swooning maddeningly. "He's so, so, mmm"

"Okay, we get it, next" Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"Rude, anyways Pisces truth or dare?" Gemini shrugged off Scorpio's comment, smiling at Pisces.

"I don't know, dare?"

"Ooooh, a risk taker" Sagittarius chimed, shaking Pisces repeatedly.

"Both truth and dare are risk taking" Capricorn corrected.

"Oh? I don't really-"

"Just agree with her before she start a whole lecture about it" Virgo warned, earning a glare from Capricorn.

"I dare you to not talk or laugh for the rest of the game"

Pisces laughed, crossing her arms. "Easy"

"No, not really, you just said something" Libra pointed out. ''Start over"

Pisces puffed her cheeks, pouting. "Hey, Pisces say 'no' if you don't want me to take your chips" Leo bantered, reaching out for her chips, Pisces shook her head violently. "I don't hear a 'no' so its mine"

"Wait, how is she gonna ask the next person?" Virgo irked a brow.

Pisces pointed at Libra who beamed getting ready for it. "I pick truth"

Pisces sighed, standing up, she used her fingers to draw a square, repeatedly.

"A box"

"A cartoon"

"A house"

Pisces face palmed, jumping, she shook her head trying again, this time kissing the air and then drew the square.

"You wanna kiss in a box"

"She should kiss a door? That isn't hard"

Pisces shook her head again, on the verge of yelling.

"I got this" Aquarius crooned, sitting on the edge of the couch. "She means 'have you ever practice kissing on the mirror?' "

Pisces nodded, grinning ear to ear.

"How in the fudge" Scorpio bemused, knitting his brows.

"I have my ways"

"Well. . ." Libra trailed off, pulling her fingers. "Yesss, I kinda have"