School can be fun

Ms Athena

  "Today's class is gonna be a bit unusual, cause I'm gonna be pairing you into a team of two to paint

"Today's class is gonna be a bit unusual, cause I'm gonna be pairing you into a team of two to paint. . . this" Ms Athena, the art teacher effused, stepping aside to show the fruit basket. "Yes it may seem over used, but I wanted something simple to start off"

The students started muttering amongst themselves, hoping to get paired with their friends.

"So the pairs are gonna be Leo and lyra, Canis minor and cassi, Pisces and Aquarius and lastly Puppis and Crux" The teacher counted, walking between the spaces.

"Um, excuse me but how are two people gonna paint on one canvass?" Puppis asked, irking a brow

"Yeah! Won't that be. . .I don't know messy?" Cassiopeia butted in, screeching her stool back.

Ms Athena chuckled lowly. "That's the unusual part, you have to figure out a way for each person to count, teamwork?"

"Hmm, teamwork, that sounds nice" Canis minor thought, turning to his teammate.

Lyra and Leo were already discussing on how to start, Lyra decided on choosing the color schemes and help out as best as she could, since she could barely paint.

Crux would paint while Puppis instructed, she was more comfortable not being in the field.

"Okay, so I'd paint the banana and you'd paint the pear and I'll paint the grape and you'd pai. . ."

"Okay Cas, I get it" Canis interjected her, smiling a bit.

"I can paint more than you" Pisces argued, snatching the brush from Aquarius.

"Since when?" Aquarius scoffed, taking the brush back from her.

"Everyone is painting let's just start" she noticed and then focus on Aquarius. "I'll paint on side and you paint the other, let the best painter win" Pisces sneered, putting a painter's tape in the middle of the canvass.

--------

Mr Prometheus had call out the team for the science practical. They were gonna make neon flowers, it was a simple experiment but it needed total concentration.

"So we pick out three different colours of our choice" Sagittarius hummed, looking at the food colouring on the counter. "Orange for sure and purple and maybe blue?"

Virgo, her teammate, who was pouring water into the glass bowl, nodded. "Yes, those are nice colours" he smiled, avoiding eye contact with her. He began trimming the gerbera daises.

Sagittarius poured the desired amount of colouring into the water and Virgo gentle put the flowers in.

"How about white?"

"The flower is already white" Capricorn grunted, shutting down Canis major's idea.

"Brown?" He tried again.

"Neon flowers not dark flowers for goodness sake Major"

The male snickered a bit. "You wanna know why I pester you a lot?" He asked.

"No, its just cause you're a jerk" Capricorn took some food colouring, deciding on which color to use.

"I'll tell you anyways, its cause you look pretty when you're mad"

Capricorn smacked his shoulder, failing to hide her blush. "Shut up, we're using green, yellow and blue and that's final"

--------
Mr Hephaestus

Gemini held up the combination square, doing a sword fight with her partner Aries

The others had started building the wooden bungalow the woodshop teacher Mr Hephaestus had instructed them to.

Carina kept chiming about something to Scorpio who was her partner, but the male was busy stealing glances of Gemini. "And this one time Vela glued her fingers to a pen" she laughed, using a sharpening stone on a wood.

"Aries and Gemini, I reckon you like the idea of detention?" Mr Hephaestus grew tired of their childish fight.

They both kept the combination square, paying attention to the woods and tools in front of them. Gemini averted her gaze to Corvus and Tucana who were almost done and then to Cygnus and Cetus who were bickering about something, her eyes finally landed on Scorpio and Carina who were half way done.

"Dude, we're screwed" Gemini fretted.

"Don't worry, I got this" Aries looked at the tools, wondering which one to pick up.

"You don't know what you're doing do you?" She deadpanned.

--------
Ms Hestia

Pavo mixed the batter while Libra brought the cookie scoop to take the appropriate measurement

The team started mixing the dough faster than the others. They had great communication skills and it was easier for them.

Taurus and Cancer was the ultimate dream team as both of them was excellent in cooking, their chocolate chip cookie was already baking at three hundred and seventy five degrees.

Cancer kept checking the timer to see if the nine minutes Taurus had set was over.

Auriga and Draco cookies were a bit messy but it was messy compared to Phoenix and Sagitta's banana cookie

Ms Hestia, the home economics teacher was pleased at how peaceful the class was and bonus point: the class smelled so nice with a hint of burning cookies.

"Nixie, our cookies are burning" Sagitta yelled, taking out the cookies in a haste. "How many degrees did you set?"

"Um. . .'' Phoenix paused, biting his lip.

The other teams started laughing at them but Libra being the peace loving girl that she was, tried to stop them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I had fun writing this

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Also, if you're into stray kids fanfics, check out Rand0mstxy

Cya💙