Tragic ending

Juliet having discovered who Romeo was through her nurse, walked over to her balcony and sigh. "O Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo, deny thy father and refuse thy name or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn by and I'll no longer be a Capulet"

Romeo who climbed the high walls just to see Juliet stop after over hearing what she said. "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" He pondered.

"Tis' but thy name is my enemy, thou art thyself, though nota Montague. . ." Juliet continued before Romeo came out of hiding.

"I take the art thy word, call me but love, and I'll be new baptized. Henceforth I never will be Romeo"

"What man art thou that, thus beseeched in night, so stumblest on my counsel?" Juliet asked.

"By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am, my name dear saint, is hateful to myself because it is an enemy to thee. Had I written I would tear the words. . ." Romeo explained, his words true yet bitter.

------

"How is this romantic?" Orion jeered, his brow farrowed watching the two actors on stage.

"Silence, I'm trying to not cry" Libra sobbed wiping her eyes with a hand kerchief.

"Its. . .so. . .s. .romantic" Sagitta put in and the other girls and Crux agreed.

*several scenes later*

"So Romeo and Juliet are married? Just like that? Ain't they 14 or something?" Orion asked again, clearly drowning in confusion. "Love confuses me"

"You just have to love someone to understand" Pisces smiled at him.

"Okay, time for me to go kill Aquarius" Scorpio said interrupting the moment as he got ready to go on stage.

"But Leo kills you too, no?" Capricorn bleated.

"That doesn't count" Scorpio grunted, adjusting his hat frowning at the grinning seagoat.

-------

Tybalt listened to Mercutio's ranting after Romeo turned down the duel.
Mercutio accepted the duel instead and draws out his sword. "I am for you" Tybalt chuckled lowly drawing out his own sword.

Romeo noticed the seriousness that laid on both their faces. "Gentle Mercutio put thy rapier up" he warned.

"Come, sir your passado"Mercutio urged and started fighting with Tybalt.

Romeo called his cousin forth. "draw Benvolio, beat down their weapons! Gentlemen for shame forbear this out.
Tybalt, Mercutio, the prince expressing hath forbidden bandying in Verona streets. Hold Tybalt! Good Mercutio"

Tybalt under Romeo's arm stabs Mercutio and flies with his followers.

Mercutio fell and cried. "I am hurt. A plague O' both your houses! I am sped, is he gone and hath nothing.