Rainy days (about time)

SAGITTARIUS'S POV

"See I told you he went for more than just water" Aries argued with me.
"No, he..went for only water" I yelled back.

"Guys, he went for water and got distracted and noe his doing the dishes" Aquarius walked in.

"And that's how I won" Cancer explained to Gemini, Pisces, Libra and Taurus.
"Woah that was awesome" Pisces
commented.

"He plays like my Grandma" Cancer whispered, Aries could hear all of this and the giggles that came after.

Actually Aries could play but not like Cancer.
I walked to the study and read the tittle of Virgo's book "neat works" that's Virgo, Cap tried sticking with such a guy but I guess they're the same.

"Wanna go one more time" Aries yelled disrupting my thoughts.

Guess he was angry now, he always gets angry even for the littlest things.

Sinking more into my thoughts I found myself in front of the kitchen.

Come in" Cap offered.
"No thanks" I moved slowly away from the kitchen.
"Not even for a cupcake" I quickly ran into the kitchen as Cap said those words.

I took a cupcake and Began eating it.
"Thanks, but why" I asked.
"Nothing really" she shrugged.

I turned to Scorpio " you working " I grinned.
"Yeah but I'm done now" he said said lacking emotion as usual.

Then he took a cupcake and left.
"ERM....did he ask for that" Virgo rose his head.
"Yes he did " Cap answered reaching for the fridge.

"I'll get it" I said opening the fridge and taking out a carton of milk and poured it into the blender to blend the smoothie, I felt like the right thing to do.

CAPRICORN'S POV

I'm pretty sure people at the north pole could hear the sound of the blender but I didn't want to complain, I was done baking and Virgin was cleaning the oven.

I sighed and looked at the never ending rain.
This rain actually ruin my plan with Pisces.

"Is everything okay" Virgin shouted through the blender noise as he noticed my sad face.

"Its nothing " I forced a smile.
Thanks Sagittarius " I said as she was done blending.
"Its nothing" I skipped out of the kitchen.

"Cap" I heard Virgin called.
"Something is really wrong just tell me" he persuaded me to speak.

"Okay but don't tell anyone" I looked around as hr came closer.

"You see I asked Pisces to help test how good I've gotten in communication" I explained.

"Oh, in the woods away from people" he realized.
"Yes, but anyways why don't you pour the smoothies" I trusted him with the glasses he is very careful.

AQUARIUS'S POV

Aries and Cancer were still arguing about the video game.
"C'mon man she won we all saw that" Taurus reminded Aries.

But then I saw Virgo leaning closer to Capricorn.
"What could they be up to" I mumbled to myself.
I didn't care in one way or another Cap and Virgo were close.

"Dude when are the cupcakes coming" Taurus asked me who sat right next to him.

Unlike him I haven't eaten any, so I guess I was hungry too.

"She's almost done I just blended the smoothie" Before Sag could finish her sentence Taurus and I were up on our feet's and about to race to the kitchen.
Aries and Leo tried to stop us but luckily I escaped.

I walked casually as I entered the kitchen.
"Sup bro" I waved at Virgo.
"Aquarius, haven't seen you all morning" Cap smiled as her eyelids fluttered.

"Aren't you suppose to be reading" Virgo jumped in.
"I'm suppose to but there was Pisces,Libra,Gemini and Sag singing, Aries and Cancer arguments and Leo's nickname" I explained.

"Isn't Leo too short for a nickname or is it Lee" Virgo farrowed his brow.
"No, it's Leolina" I chuckled before Virgo joined in.

"Was it Pisces who called him" Cap asked with no surprise in her face or voice.
"Yeah..." I answered.

She giggled for a bit.
"Hey Aquarius can you decorate the cupcakes and arrange them maybe....I like the weird way you do it" Cap said

She's really improving in communication.
"Yeah sure" I walked over to the island.

PISCES'S POV

"Those cupcakes were delicious " Sag and Gemi said together.
"Yeah" Aries added who was still clearly covered in dough dust, I wanted to tell him but...

"Cap must be stressed" Libra said.

Oh my gush I haven't seen Cappi all morning, I ran into the kitchen attacking her with a hug.

"Oh Cappi I'm sorry for not coming, you see the rain ruined our comm....."
"Pi" Cappi shouted as she covered my mouth.

"Your what" Aquarius asked.
"Nothing our nothing" Capricorn deflected his question.

She then turned to me furiously.
"Be careful next" she sighed.
"You guys are hiding something and I must find out" Aquarius insisted.

I expected a death glare from her but she smiled, Libbi was right today was different.

"Pisces can you help with the plate and napkin" she turned to me.

"No fair I wanted to carry the cookies" I wailed.
"If you do Aries, Leo and Taurus are going to jump it on you" Cappi pointed out.

She was right right tho it has happened a number of times, so plate and napkin then, Virgo carried the smoothie and Aquarius carried the cookies while Cappi carried the cupcakes.

"At last" Leo shouted as we walked in.
"Cap I wish you were stressed all the time" Libra said as she ate a cookie.

"Seriously" Capricorn sighed.

"Taurus you gonna sing with us right" I asked him who finally agreed because Cancer joined.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Fun facts about rainy days chapters
It was the first one ever written in my book that I write whenever I'm bored, before the decision of writing it on wattpad, thanks to my sisters, then I added the first chapters to make up a complete storyline.

And number two it was actually written on a rainy day (it gave me the inspiration)

Japanese: tōhyō to komento wasurenaide kudasai

English: please don't forget to vote and comment.