Friendly neighborhood stars!

"Keep it down, some people are trying to sleep," Scorpio whined, toiling in bed. But the chatter didn't die down, instead it increased.

Scorpio grumpily kicked himself out of bed, his blanket still wrapped around him, walking towards the window. "What are they doing?" He asked, still hazy.

"Oh no," Draco gasped, mouth opened as he watched the girls being pulled into the neighbor's house. "They're being kidnapped."

"Nah, I'm sure they're just going in to chat," Crux forced a smile.

"Right, a friendly conversa. . .OH MY GOSH," Aries yelled when the neighbor pulled out a baseball bat. "Let's go save them," he charged and the other agreed, running downstairs still in their PJs.

Scorpio sighed the moment the door closed, going back to bed. Unfortunately for him Draco came back, pulling him out.

Aries banged in the door loudly, the moment they arrived at the neighbor's house.

"Open up or we'll. . .we'll what?" Crux paused, looking at Scorpio who was trailing behind them.

"Chop off their heads?"

"No Scorpio, we can't sat that to them," Draco frowned. Scorpio shrugged and right on cue the door opened revealing a typical comfy home.

Cups of coffees in between the protected hands of the laughing girls.

"Oh? You guys came," Gemini beamed, waving at the perplexed boys.

"Ouu, these must be the cuties you guys were talking about," the girl with the baseball bat winked at the boys, a sly smirk on her lips.

"Oh, you're guys are not in danger?" Aries shoulders dropped, an embarrassed look on his face.

--------

"Are you guys heading out?" Aquarius question, his eyes lingering on the girls who were putting on their proper winter accessories.

"No, we're getting ready to mop the stairs," Sagittarius sassed, rolling her eyes. "Isn't it obvious?" The girls behind her started snickering.

"Damn, she did you dirty," Corvus chuckled, stealing another sip of Virgo's coffee which he had begged him to protect.

Hydra adjusted her beanie, using her other hand to reach for the door knob. "We're going out to say hi to the neighbors."

"Eh?" Cetus choked on his coffee, blinking at the sudden sentence, his throat burning.

"Yeah, I also think its a bad ide. . ."

"Without us?" Cetus yelled, cutting off Tucana, she sighed knowing no one ever listens to her.

Just as Hydra was about to open the door, the doorbell rang one too many times.

"A lunatic is ringing our doorbell," Cygnus yelped, fretfully stepping back.

Hydra scoffed at her comment, opening the door. "Sorry, she wanted to ring it by herself," A girl probably older than them smiled, pointing at a little brunette behind her.

"Oh, it was a little human thing not a lunatic," Aquarius muttered lowly. Cetus who heard him, punched his shoulder, holding back his laugh.

"We just wanted to say hi," The kid smiled.

"Look at that, the mountain came to Sagittarius," Sagittarius dropped the cup which she had just robbed off the liquid goodness it contained.

"Is that my coffee?" Virgo mused, coming in with more snacks, he froze when he saw the people at their doorpost. "Are those people?"

-------

"My mittens are better than yours,"

"Ara, I'm gonna tell you something so shocking you won't believe it," Lyra made eye contact with the chiming girl. "Nobody cares!"

Libra erupted into fits of laughter before composing herself, bowing as she apologized. "I'm sorry," she turned to Capricorn who was silently walking behind them.

The poor girl was dragged to tag along the morning stroll, all she wanted was to be alone at home, but she had to join cause all the boys are practically insane, except Ophiuchus, of course.

Now she was stuck with all seven of them when Ara asked Leo to join and everyone thought it was a good idea if they all went for a walk.

Ara pouted. "Leo cares."

"I really don't."

This time everything bursted into a loud laugh, so loud the dog nearby started barking.

"A DOG!" lyra yelled, pulling her hair, she along with Libra and Ara running back to the house.

"Don't worry, he doesn't bit," the dog walker tried calming them down.

"I don't understand why they're running, they literally see Canis everyday."

"Haha, very funny Pavo, I'm laughing," Canis major deadpanned, gawking at the taller male.

"You guys must be new here," the dog walker smiled at the remaining people. "I'm Peter and this is Canis," the guy now identified as 'Peter' pointed at his dog.

They held back their laughs, looking at Canis Major's disappointed face. Crap, now he has to deal with this.

"Hi Peter, hi Canis," Ophiuchus being the sweet guy waves at them.

------

"Cuddles."

Puppis closed her book, using the hard cover to whack Vela's head. "Ow! There's nothing wrong with cuddling," Vela whined, wincing from the pain.

"Depends on who you're cuddling with," Puppis retorted, flipping back to the page she was on.

Cancer smiled, focusing on whatever she was writing tucking stray hairs aside.

The door banged open, revealing an unamused Pisces. Part of the petite girl's clothes were covered with fresh snow. "Our neighbors are not very nice," she cried, matching into the room.

"What happened?" Puppis being the mother figure rushed over to her, brushing off the snow.

"I was out looking for the boys when they started attacking me with snowballs," she explained. Their vague expression was replaced with an even vaguer one when a snowball thud on the window.

"Come out lady, we're not done with you," Came an annoying kids voice, followed by more snowballs.

"Go away!" Cancer yelled, but this didn't stop them.

"I got an ides," Vela snapped her fingers, she went downstairs and a few moments later returned with a bowl of freezing water.

The girls watched as she opened the window, releasing the water on the kids. "And this is why Taurus and I are gonna have only one kid," she sighed, turning to the bemused girls with frozen expressions.

The kids wailing to their mother.

"I don't think over neighbors are gonna like us," Puppis crutched down, sitting on her bed, reaching for her book once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*For those who don't know, Canis Major is the big dog constellation.

*I will rarely talk about other houses without zodiacs in them.

*If you have any idea on what should happen, pls spill sis!

Also 23k views??? What in the actual fuc-

Thanks so much
Pls vote and comment
Cya💙