Case Unknown

"I don't wanna talk about it," Libra murmured, flipping to the next page of the magazine.

Sagittarius turned, using her elbow to prop herself up from her comfortable bed. "If you wanna pretend to read, try keeping the magazine in the direct order."

Libra looked at the book she had been hold upside down and sighed, placing it properly.

"What happened with Ara today?"

Silence

Sagittarius got out of her bed, pulling Libra up, an angry expression creasing her face. "Are you letting Ara bully you?"

Libra gulped, her mind ran back to when Ara was ready to grab neck but was stopped when Lyra pulled her back.

"No," Her voice came out as a whispering, her heart racing at an alarming rate.

"Unbelievable you," Sagittarius grunted, letting go off her shirt, making the pink haired girl to fall back on her bed. "Do you want us to babysit you at school? Huh?"

"I'm sorry," Libra croaked, blinking to prevent tears. "I just thought she'd stop if I don't say things to her back."

Sagittarius casted her a disappointed look. "Change that."

-------

"Eeek," Libra flinched, touching the spot where Leo's cold fingers were, she immediately turned to face his confused yet questioning gaze.

"What's that on your nape?"

"Its nothing," Libra shrugged off Leo's question, taking her book out of the blue coloured locker. She was about to leave when he pulled her back.

"How'd you cut your nape?" His voice was low and filled with curiosity, but it still managed to carry a hint of anger.

"A nail, in woodshop. It was an accident, I'll be more careful next time."

Leo wasn't satisfied with Libra's answer. Besides a nail doesn't cut like that. He took hold of her wrist, leading her away from the lockers.

"Leo I have Mr Ares's class next, I do. . ."

"Don't worry about detention," Leo articulated, still pulling Libra as she tried to catch up with his fast pace.

He kept walking until he made it to the an empty classroom on the top floor.

Leo threw Libra in and she could hear the door lock. "Leo stop it, I. . .I have class to attend," She clutched her book tighter, panting lightly as her heart beat went rapid.

Libra gulped, taking steps backward. Each step she took Leo came closer, until her back made contact with the wall.  He proceeded to place both hands on the wall, trapping her in. "Who's hurting you?"

"Nothing, nobody, let me go."

Libra sighed as Leo didn't move. "I told you, its a nail. . .wha. . .what are you doing?" The pink haired girl screeched as Leo took his hand further towards her neck.

He pulled her collar, revealing two cuts that looks older than the one on her nape. "Nobody, huh?"

"Leave me alone, its all your fault," Libra let go of her book, trying to push Leo way from her. "Just leave me, stop talking to me."

"Are you going insane? Stop," Leo held her hands which she was violently using to hit his chest.

"Leave me, p...please," Libra broke into a sob, and if Leo wasn't holding her hands, she would had dropped to the cold ground. "I hate you."

"I know you don't, shut up," Leo pulled the weeping girl closer to him, slowly stroking her hair as she continued sobbing, soaking his uniform.

Libra hiccupped a few times, trying to control her speech. "I..I love you."

"I love me too, ow!" Leo winced when Libra used her last strength to hit him. His grin slowly disappeared. "I love you too."

"Wanna tell me who is hurting you?" Leo looked at her with doe eyes, the moment she parted from the hug.

Libra slowly nodded.

----------

"I haven't seen Leo and Libra since the second period," Aries said, before sipping on Pisces's chocolate milk.

At this point, Pisces knew her food weren't hers and simply accepted her fate. Rolling her eyes to see Aquarius emptying her packet of chips, she exhaled sharply.

"There they are," Gemini pointed at both people, who walked into the cafeteria, their hands intertwined. "Oh? That's suspicious."

"No, what's suspicious is the way you blush when you catch Scorpio staring at you."

The two said people cleared their throats, looking away from Sagittarius.

"Hey, where have you been?" Taurus asked as soon as Libra and Leo arrived.

---------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

Oops

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💚