Winter break

"Give. Me. Attention," Aries took the broom away from Capricorn, the latter only started at him blankly, eyes fixed on his.

"Why should I?" She finally spoke, taking the broom back from him, proceeding to sweep the dusty floors of the attic.

The zodiacs decided on doing a general cleaning on the mansion, since it was very messy and who would wanna live with cobwebs?

Separating into different teams, each pair was assigned to different parts of the house. It was still snowing, hence chilly.

"Why are you like this?" Aries grunted, ruffling his already tousled hair, a pout on his lips, which some how triggered Capricorn's smile.

She pressed her lips against each other to prevent it from showing. She wouldn't admit it, but she likes when she makes him pouty. 'Having a taste of his own medicine' the white haired calls it.

"Be quiet and concentrate," she ignored the weird wailing sounds he made.

"Wanna know when I started catching feelings for you?"

"Oh please no."

"Right here, the day we were locked together."

At that moment Capricorn wished she'd disappear into nothingness, the weird way her cheeks felt and how incredibly flustered she was overwhelmed the green eyes female.

"You can blush, its okay," Aries noticed how she fiddled with the broom.

"S..shut up."

------

"S..shut up."

Pisces concentrated on the counter she was cleaning, repeatedly scrubbing the rag on a particular spot.

"You just said something mean," Aquarius snapped his finger, followed by a loud chuckle. "You know what comes ne. . ."

"I know, I know," Pisces shook her head, refusing to look at the over joyed person behind her. "How long is this going to last?" She whined, throwing the rag on Aquarius's face.

"Until you learn his to be nice to me again," The blue hair guy took the rag away from his face. "Why did you start being mean? I like this Pisces but I still miss the old one, maybe try mixing. . .?"

Pisces never intend to be mean, that's just the defense mechanism her body uses when she's nervous or flustered.

"I'll try," she stepped up to Aquarius, tugging his collar. He wasn't very tall so it was very easy for her to reach his cheek.

At that moment when she was about to place her lips on his cheek, the little mischievous cup bearer turned, getting kissed on the lips instead. "Please don't kill me," Aquarius shrieked as she immediately let go of him.

Pisces blinked a couple of times, a finger on her lips. "I like that, let's do it again," she blue hair chimed.

"Huh. . .?"

-------
"Huh. . .?"

Gemini made a fist, placing both hands on her waist. "I said, how dare you look so cute and hot at the same time?"

Scorpio chuckled, turning away to hide how flushed he was. "Are you flirting with me?"

"Yes, that's what I've been trying to do for the past forty five minutes," Gemini rolled her eyes, a scoff escaping her soft pink lips. "Thank you for noticing."

"I like you."

"Thank you?" Gemini bowed, pointing the feather duster at Scorpio amused face.

"I don't mean platonically," he took the duster away from her, desperately trying not to blush (futile attempt I tell you).

"What?" Gemini's head snapped up quickly, making strands of her blond hair to fall over her face.

"I love when you blush," He tucked the hair behind her red ear, a smirk on his lips. "Especially when I'm the cause of it."

"W..well, I..I'm you know. . ."

"Is Gemini short of words?" Scorpio teased, pulling her crimson cheek. "That's adorable," he ruffled her hair, before straightening his posture.

Scorpio returned to what he was doing, when Gemini cleared her throat. "I like you too."

"Really. . .?"

----------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

Short chapter, I know 😭

Sorry I didn't update for a while

I got addicted to a game 😥

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment, thanks
Cya💚