Escape!

Libra grabbed the cold door handle, breathing slowly. She pushed open the door, walking silently to a seat in front.

The teacher popped his head from the magazine he was reading, watching her take a seat.

It has been ten minutes since Libra got here and she was hoping for someone else to join, since the atmosphere between she and the teacher was awkward.

The door loudly swung open, disrupting the teacher. He lifted his head glaring at who ever it was. "Leo, be careful with the door" Mr Poseidon warned, shaking the magazine, irritated.

Libra watched as Leo walked pass her while ruffling her hair. He didn't say a word, just rested his head on the desk, probably sleeping.

"I hate detention" Libra muttered under her breath. This was her first time and she was sent by Mr Ares for arriving Two minutes late to class.

After staring at the white walls, Libra got sleepy, resting her head, she felt someone tap her shoulder, "Let's leave" Leo said with a dull expression.

"What?" Libra was dumbfounded. She turned to the teacher and then Leo.

"Don't worry, he falls asleep after twenty minutes" he assured, grabbing Libra's wrist.

"But what about. . ."

"Libra stop being a worrywart" Leo clicked his tongue, sighing.

He took Libra hand and intertwined it with his, walking out of the room.
The feeling of both their palms touching sent chills down their spine. Leo smirked when Libra flinched a bit.

Walking confidently out of the empty school, Leo led Libra through the woods as it was getting dark.

--------

"What are you doing?" Taurus asked, burying his face on Cancer's neck. She could feel his warm unsteady breath on her skin, making her burn with blush.

"Um, my h..homework" she croaked as his breath kept hitting her sensitive skin.

"Ah! Homework" Taurus sighed, he took his face off her neck and placed his chin on her head. "I've got lot's of those pending"

"Why don't you do them?" Cancer asked, sinking into the warmness of his back hug.

"I'm too tired to"

"More like lazy" Came Capricorn's raspy voice. She was on her way to her room when she over heard their conversation.

"Yeah, and that too" Taurus snickered.

Capricorn shook her head, ascending the stairs. She was more worried about Libra and Leo who weren't back yet.

"Cap" Aries called, interrupting her thoughts. They haven't spoken in days and she was okay with that, why was he trying to change that?

"What on earth do you want?" Capricorn groaned, her shoulders falling.

"I just want to talk to you?"

"Well I don't wanna talk to you" Capricorn jeered, before going into her room.

"That girl will never change" Aries chuckled lowly, running his cold fingers through his hair.

-------

"Rock, paper, scissors" Aquarius and Pisces counted, swaying their hands.

"Paper beats rock, I win" Aquarius beamed, placing his hand on Pisces's balled fist.

The female glared at him as he grinned from ear to ear. "No fair, let's go one more time" she opposed, pouting.

"No, that's what you said the last seven turns" Aquarius refused, shoving his hands into his pockets. "You know what's in it for the loser" He snickered.

Pisces averted her eyes to her feet, she took a step forward and hug Aquarius. "Help me, please?" Pisces wailed, snuggling tighter.

"Stop bribing me with a hug" Aquarius blushed. "Fine, I'll help"

The two were assigned to clean the kitchen and rather than doing it peacefully, they decided to play a game and whoever loses had to do it alone.

"Thank you" Pisces smiled, squeezing him tighter.

-------

Sagittarius quickly opened the door when she saw Leo and Libra. "You guys are late, thought Leo would've escaped earlier?" She snarled.

"We kinda did, but. . ." Libra started explaining but Sagittarius interjected.

"I knew it, I knew you're gonna put Libra into more trouble" Sagittarius jeered at Leo, pushing her hand on his chest.

"More trouble?" Libra said fretfully.

"Don't mind her, I'd never get you into trouble" Leo smirked, taking Libra upstairs.

"Blinded are they, tsk, tsk, tsk" Sagittarius shook her head.

--------

"How dare you?" Gemini barged into Scorpio's ropom, walking angrily towards the confused male.

"What is it?" Scorpio's voice drawled as he listlessly shrugged off her being loud.

"I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone you were the one who made the chicken soup" Gemini frowned.

"I didn't, they just know that you can't cook something that good" Scorpio scoffed going back to folding his clothes.

"I am mad at you for knowing how to cook" the blonde female jeered, turning to leave when Scorpio grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

He wrapped his other hand around her waist and smirked. "I don't care" he whispered, before biting her ear lobe.

"You're mean" Gemini said, trying to get of his grip.

"Ay! Scorp, wanna go. . ." Aquarius hesitated when he saw Gemini and Scorpio. "Sorry to interrupt" he sniggered, closing the door.

Scorpio chuckled lowly, hiding his blushing cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mad writer's block right now!

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts
Cya💚