Party mood

Virgo held Sagittarius hand, taking the drink away from her. The redhead turned to him, pouting, a childish look on her face. "No Sag, you can't have anymore," he frowned, passing the bottle to the girl next to them.

"Your boyfriend is no fun," The girl whined, before gulping the content of the bottle. She got up and left.

"Let's go outside, you need fresh air," Virgo rose to his feet, trying to pull her up.

Sagittarius resisted, grabbing the table. "Wait, are you gonna kiss me there?" She giggled, making Virgo to flush pink.

"What? N..no."

"Nora was right, you're no fun," Sagittarius frowned, drawing circles on the table. "Even Tucana is having fun," she pointed at the girl who was dancing her heart out on the dance floor, pulling moves no one would ever thought she could.

Virgo shook his head, blurring out the chanting of Tucana's name. He look at Sagittarius's down expression and asked. "Is drinking considered fun?"

"I mean in some ways, yes," Sagittarius replied. Virgo looked at his drink which he had left untouched.

One drunk won't hurt, right?

------

   Pisces and Aquarius were busy losing to a card game, but still screaming with glee. The poor things barely knew any rule of the game and would chime the second everyone else did.

"Pablo won, you have to pay," A huge buff guy with toned muscles and a husky voice grunted, making the duo to flinch.

"P..pay?" Pisces brows knitted, a perplexed look on her still somewhat joyous face.

"Yes pay, with money, molla, caching!"

"We don't have any molla," Aquarius mimicked the hand gestures of the supposed Pablo, earning a displeased look from the group of boys around them.

At a snap of a finger, the people behind them gripped onto their shoulders, holding them in place.

"How does dying sound?" Pablo tilted his head, breathing on Pisces's neck.

The female cringed before doing the only thing her brain could come up with. "Look, there's a pink dinosaur doing a pirouette behind you!"

Everyone turned, a vague gasp escaping them. Pisces seized the opportunity, pulling Aquarius up by the hair. "Let's go A."

They started pushing past everyone, dumping face first into some. "We need to get everyone and leave!" Pisces said, pushing a guy out of the way, making him spill his drink on an unsuspecting girl.

"I'm still surprised that worked, they're so dumb," Aquarius grinned, the wild rush of adrenaline flowing through him.

"You fell for it too, you blue hair dwarf."

"Hey, I'm taller than you."

The two hid in a dark room, panting heavily, their heart threatening to leap out their chests. "I knew you playing too much games would lead us into trouble."

Aquarius rolled his eyes at Pisces's comment. "We need to find the earth signs except Taurus," Pisces breathed heavily, keeping her voice low.

"You could had just said Virgo and Cap," Aquarius grinned, peeking at the room that still looked very Chaotically calm.

"Where's the fun in that?" Pisces sneered. "Find them and they can gather everyone," she was about to head out when Aquarius pulled her back, pinning her against the wall. "Dude. . ."

"That one dude, who grunts all the time, is behind this door," he  whispered,  using a hand to shut her mouth.

After a while in that awkward position, they finally headed out, spotting Virgo and Sagittarius by the  bar, laughing.

"V, we have to leave!"

"What year is this? Who are you?" Virgo slurred, his eyes threatening to shut tight.

"I know who you are," Sagittarius look at Pisces and Aquarius. "Yup, you're definitely Leo and Taurus."

"I'm trying not to swear right now," Aquarius grunted as Pisces pulled him to the next person on her mind.

"Your freckles are like stars," The female smiled, trailing her finger on the tinted pink cheeks of Aries, individually counting the freckles.

"Cappy, we need your help. . .what the. . " Pisces paused the second she saw how close the said girl was standing next to Aries. She would never do that, she's too much of a Tsundere to do so.

"Cap, are you. . .?" Aquarius irked a brow.

"What? I'm not, I only drank one. . ." Capricorn turned to the bemused people behind her. Pisces and Aquarius heaved a sigh of relieve. ".  . .of each drink," Capricorn completed, followed by a chuckle.

"What wrong with them?" Aries asked as Aquarius and Pisces turned on their heel and sped out, holding Capricorn's wrist so she wouldn't get lost in the mist of people.

"Cappy and Virgo are down, we're doomed."

"Speaking of doom," Aquarius  panicked, pushing Pisces into the room behind them.

"Its not what it looks like Amy!" A panting male jolted the minute he saw them.

"Don't mind us,  were just hiding from thugs," Pisces shrugged. Averting her eyes from the panting people.

"Humans are weird, they want molla for losing a game and calls people Amy," Aquarius complained, bumping into a taller guy.

"I was wondering were you guys were," Taurus ran his fingers through his silky brown hair.

"Oh good Taurus, " they both panted.

"I heard two huge guys talking about two blue hair kids and strangling. . .?"

"About that. . ." Aquarius trailed off.

"Oh please no, I thought you said you'd control you gaming habit."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing," Pisces smacked Aquarius head, earning a moan from him.

"Don't wait for us, we can't gather everyone one in time, just leave," Taurus pulled both of them out of the  full house. "I'll complain about you later," he glared at Aquarius.

"Bye Taurus, I knew you'd be helpful."

"No you didn't."

"Shut up."

Aquarius decided it was best for them to head to his house , house C, since it was closer.

"Aww, Pisces upset?"

"That utensil used to eat spaghetti you!"

-------------------------• -💙- •------------------------
Sorry if the party didn't really feel like a party, I haven't been on one, haha

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment, thanks

Cya 💙