Party time

House A!

"Trust me, it'll be fun," Gemini smiled, tying her hair into a neat bun, she Looked at the male beside her with pouty lips.

"There's nothing fun about meeting people," Scorpio deadpanned, lying back down on the comfy brown couch, smiling the moments he felt the warmness. "I'm skipping."

"Your loss, grump," Aries shrugged, descending the flight of stairs. He had his usual grin and his hair managed to the somewhat less messier.

"Let him be, some people take more time to adjust," Auriga commented, giving Aries a look.

Aries took the hint and knew it was better to leave the 'Grump' alone.

There was a neighborhood party tonight, and what better was to meet new people than a party?

Scorpio moaned, settling into the warm brown, getting ready to enjoy the peace he had craved ever since they got here. "You guys go ahead."

"We might be back later,  try not to miss us too much," Crux smirked, opening the door for everyone.

"As if," the ravenette scoffed, grabbing a cushion.

Gemini was ranting to Cassiopeia about how hyped she was, grinning widely. "I can't wait to meet everyone, I wonder how many boys will be there," her voice tinkled as she closed the door.

"Wait!" Scorpio rushed over, flinging the door open, he looked at the group, who returned the stare. "On second thought, a party doesn't seem to bad."

House C!

     Cygnus looked herself in the mirror for the twelfth time ever since the night began. "What do you think lack in my outfit?"

"Height."

The blue hair girl casted an angry look at Sagittarius and the snickering girls behind her.

"I'm joking," Sagittarius shrugged, falling in her bed, she immediately got up to avoid ruining her perfectly smooth outfit. "You look great, now can we leave?"

"I thought no one would ever say that?" Aquarius frowned, leaning on their door frame, a displeased look on his face. "How long does it take you guys to get ready?"

"Don't question it," Hydra sassed, walking out with the others behind her.

Sagittarius paused, looking at the girl who wrapped herself up like a burrito. "Hey Cana?"

"I'm not coming," the brunette turned to the wall. "I'd die in the mist of more people."

"You'd never know til you try."

--

"I wonder what's taking Sag too long?" Virgo groaned, rubbing his tired eyes.

Sagittarius pulled Tucana along with her as she descended the stair, a grin on her lips. "Sorry, I got caught up."

"Finally," Corvus grunted.

House F!

     "She said she wants to sit at home and watch those poor people stuck in that magic mirror thing."

"Its called a TV, you'd know that if you ever paid any attention in class," Capricorn rolled her eyes, snuggling with the grey cushions scattered all over the couch. "Not that you ever showed up."

Pavo childishly stuck out his tongue, refusing to accept defeat.

"If she doesn't want to come, let her be," Ara sneered, applying more lipstick to her already coated lips. "Its not like she's important or anything."

"Shut up and keep begging for Leo's attention," Capricorn grabbed the remote, looking for a suitable channel.

Lyra and Libra snickered behind the pouting Ara.

Ophiuchus crashed next to Capricorn, squeezing a cushion against his chest, urging her to watch an animal documentary.

"A party sounds great, imagine all the whacky stuffs we could do," Leo grinned, descending the stairs along with Canis major.

"I wonder how many bottles of wine I can tolerate, Twenty?" The black hair question, Leo thinking of an answer.

Capricorn immediately jolted up, casting a frustrated look. "You guys need a voice of reason, I'm coming."

"Can you be Cap? Not this grandma?" Leo whined.

"I'm coming too, I can't stay home along," Ophiuchus frowned, going upstairs to change, Capricorn behind him.

House H!

   "Let's go to a party they said, it'll be fun they said," Puppis whined, tightening her grip on her coat. "No one said we'd get actually get lost."

"We can never get lost as long as we're under the stars."

"Zip it Canis, we're as lost as a stray puppy in a foreign land," Vela sneered, shivering because she thought it be great to wear lesser clothes.

"Funny thing, he's a lost puppy in a foreign land," Pheonix chuckled, before receiving a nudge from Cancer.

"We just need to follow the sounds loud music, laughter and chanting," Pisces wore an assuring tone.

"Gee, I hear a lot of party sounds," Orion deadpanned. "Do you realize we're heading towards a mountain?"

Cancer snapped her fingers. "Which is great? We could look for the party from above," She turned to Taurus who tightened his grip on her hand.

"Sure, I mean why not try it?" He shrugged, looking at the village for any sign of party life.

After a while, Pisces pointed at the distance. "What do you think is going on there?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Six days and I come back with this trashy chapter 🤓

Anyways hi, how has your week been?

Pls vote and comment, thanks
Cya💙