Bus ride for terror

The constellations which were present waited for the others to arrive, engaging themselves in conversation, some joked around while some decided a snowball fight was more entertaining for them.

"I'm not nervous" Capricorn disclosed, she had her normal displeased look, her arms crossed. "Why would I be?"

Canis minor hissed lowly, his pale face freezing from the cold. "I kinda am" he fiddled with his fingers.

Capricorn noticed his nervous antics and spoke up. "Why ain't you wearing mitten?" She grabbed his icy cold hands, a scowl on her face.

Don't mind her being extra grouchy lately, she just have a lot going on in her head right now.

The timid male, pulled his hands away, shoving it into his pockets, his nervous eyes turned fretful as his gaze narrowed to Canis major and Orion.

"What did they do?" Capricorn noticed yet again (seems like nothing gets pass our grumpy mom)

"Nothing" Canis minor croaked, he flinched at the sound of the buses arriving. "Oh look, the buses are here" He forced a smile.

Capricorn frowned, still looking at both laughing dudes.

The two buses parked and principal Hera announced the sitting arrangements, in order to avoid a rowdy bus.

"Hey Pisces, wanna sit with me?" Cetus waved, smiling.

Aquarius tensed up, waiting for her reply. "Sure" Pisces returned the smile, walking away with Cetus.

"She can sit with him, I don't care" He mumbled, a steady pout on his lips.

"Let's sit together Aqua" Pavo beamed, this male was taller than Aquarius and he easily wrapped his arm around his shoulder, ruffling his hair.

Aquarius took back his beanie from Pavo, putting it back on his hair. "Sure, I wasn't planning on sitting with someone else" Aquarius chuckled sheepishly. But that smile disappeared when he saw Pisces and Cetus getting into the other bus. "Great! Only if we sit in bus B" He muttered.

"Let's sit together Vivi, it'll be fun" Sagittarius tackled the unsuspecting male.

Virgo's cheeks warmed up from him feeling her hug. "I..I guess so" His words came out trembling.

Taurus and Cancer were glued together, not even Corvus wanting to sit with Cancer could change that. "Sorry, Corv, I already have a seatmate" Cancer apologized.

Corvus shoulders fell in disappointment. "Okay, I'm cool with that"

Jealous Taurus wrapped his arm around Cancer's shoulder, pulling her close, a devilish smirk on his lips.

"No" Scorpio said immediately as he saw Gemini approaching him.

"Rude, fine then, I'll go sit with Aries" Gemini turned, flipping her hair.

"He might be sitting with Capricorn, who knows" Scorpio also turned away, shrugging.

"I'll sit with Leo then"

"I saw him with Libra"

"Fine, I'll sit with Orion" Gemini got annoyed.

"He probably wouldn't agree, just saying" Scorpio smirked a bit.

Gemini kicked a pile of snow, grunting. "I'm trying to make you jealous, stop acting so aloof"

"I totally wasn't Jealous, but since I'm in a good mood, you can sit with me" Scorpio looked away, biting his lower lip. "Just so you won't do something silly"

"Yay!" Gemini rushed towards the male, hugging him.

Scorpio scoffed. "Whatever, I don't care"

Everyone eventually were in pair and were seated in the bus. Each bus had four teachers in it, to make sure the bus doesn't engulf in flames or teenage urges?

---------
Bus A

"ONE MORE WORD AND I'LL TURN THIS BUS AROUND" Mr Poseidon yelled, clutching the staring while tighter.

The bus fell silent, he maybe dull at times but he does really scary things too.

"If you don't tell me what Major and Orion did, I'll ask them myself" Capricorn snarled lowly. She indeed pulled Canis minor with her into the bus, sitting next to him.

"No, don't" Canis minor said. "They dared me and if I failed, I'd have to go a week without mittens, scarves and beanies, please don't tell them I told you"

Capricorn face palmed, muttering. "Boys can be very stupid at times" she looked at the shivering male by her side. "What was the dare?"

He looked around the bus and whispered to her. "Can I tell you later? I'm not comfortable saying it here"

Capricorn scoffed, taking off her scarf and wrapped it around his neck. "I'm mad at them and also you"

All this, the freckled boy behind them could hear and see it all. "I'm definitely not Jealous right now" he muttered under his breath, so low that Cassiopeia couldn't hear it.

Cassiopeia looked at her crush beside her and grinned widely. "Hey Aries, what do you think the village would look like?"

Aries snapped out of his thought, his eyes laced with daze. "I don't know, lots of houses?"

"I was thinking the same thing" she beamed, placing a hand on his shoulder and then it hit him. What if he made Capricorn jealous?

"Taurus no one is gonna ask me to sit with them again, you can let go now" Cancer mumbled.

"No, I like us like this" Taurus took up her hand, intertwining their fingers. He rested his head on her shoulder. "Its nice"

Cancer looked at Taurus being all cuddly and smiled. "Yeah, I like us like this"

"Imagine if we get to the village and a volcano erupt? Or what if the people all have fangs and feeds on star people" Sagittarius narrated.

"There's no logic behind the second one, Sag" Virgo pointed out.

"But still" Sagittarius grinned, drumming in Virgo's chest. "But I'm so excited"

Virgo winced from the mild discomfort his got from her drumming. "Did I hurt you?" Sagittarius noticed, a concerned expression on her face.

"No, I'm fine" Virgo assured.

''Cool"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bus B will be in the next chapter
And everyone deserves their happy ending 💙

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya💚