Trial day (final Chapter!)

Getting out of bed was a pain, but not as painful as how awfully slow each second took to go by.

After several moments of being loud, the zodiacs miraculously made in time to the school premises.

The sun had already seized its position in the bright blue sky, wrapping it's warm yellowish light around the tall green trees, grasses, shrubs and basically everything under the vast sky.

The thick fluffy cloud slowly moved below the sky, sending a shadow down to coat the greenery.

Gentle breeze making the tall grasses swing back and forth, and ruffling the leaves on the trees, making them dance to nature's rhythm.

The birds chirping and singing their songs ever so soothingly.

Surely, it was a good day to be anxious.

"Your hair is a mess," Capricorn sighed, using her fingers to push down the stubborn strands of hair sticking out. "Did you even brush it?"

A sweet sensation rushed down Aries's spine, making him shiver. He loved the way her fingers gently ran through his hair.

"I forgot," Aries murmured, slowly shutting his eyes, a smile growing on his lips. As quickly as it had began, the sensation left the moment Capricorn took her hands off, making the male to pout.

The others had split up, randomly moving around, searching for ways to wait for the trial to start.

Indistinct chatter filled the air and occasionally, random laughs

Capricorn only scoffed, knowing full well that was an excuse. She occupied a seat next to him, heaving a sigh.

"I'm scared."

"I'm scared."

Cancer huffed, placing her chin on her palm, her gaze was fixed on the white cloud, the cool breeze dancing in her hair.

Pisces leaned back on the bench, wincing from the bright light. "To be honest, me too!"

A mild silence clouded them, before being destroyed by the sound of Principal Hera's voice, through the speakers, informing the student about the commercing of the trial.

After several moments, everyone had taken their various seats, still engaging themselves in conversations.

The pillars were decorated with navy blue and white balloons, along with black roses, to compliment the outfits worn by the constellations.

"May I have everyones' attention?" The feedback from the microphone made the chatter die down, the eyes of the students now fixed on the lady donned in a black dress.

"Hi, how are you? And welcome to this once in a lifetime event, its been fun these past few months and I hope you've all enjoyed your time here!" With a beaming smile, the principal warmly greeted.

"As we all know it, the end of the twenty first humanoid program is finally here, and after taking a series of test and observations the results had been tallied and reported to the portals."

Two shimmers of light, embodying a door sparked a distance away from where they sat.

Another round of awed noises filled the air.

"All you have to do is take your name tags and walk to the portal, if you got the required mark, the door shall open for you!" Taking three steps back, Principal Hera slightly bowed, a gestured which the students returned.

--------

"Have you seen my name?"

Gemini turned to the male, with a disappeared look.