Bus ride back home

"That's everyone?" Principal Hera asked the teachers who had made sure every student were gathered at the bus stop.

After spending all morning searching for the missing students, the teachers were pretty bushed. "Yeah, all eighty eight of them," Mr Poseidon huffed.

"That's great, they should start boarding the bus," the principal nodded.

The last trip had come to an end, some student were happy about it, while a greater number were sad, some even proceeding to hide, in order to avoid going back.

Moments past as they were all seated on the bus, making all sort of noises known to earth, from loud singing, to tiny whispers.

★ ° • * . . Bus A . . * • ° ★

"We should compare hands."

"What?"

"You know? For science."

Gemini slowly nodded as she took off her gloves. Thinking why Scorpio suddenly cared about science. Sure he didn't complain about school stuffs, but he never showed interest too.

Scorpio smiled, placing his cold palms on Gemini's. "Yesterday, I saw two people doing this," he interlocked their fingers, lightly squeezing Gemini's. "I wanted to try it out."

"I mean sure, why not?" Gemini grin nervously, a shade of crimson invading her cheeks.

Scorpio, who was just as red, looked the other way, their hands still intertwined, scoffed. "Yeah, I was only curious."

----
Sagittarius, who was behind them laughed. "They're so blind."

"Who?" Cancer stopped fidgeting with her strings, looking at Sagittarius's amused expression.

Cancer and Sagittarius sat together while Taurus and Virgo were at their backs, playing a random game, making unnecessary noises each time.

"Scorpio and Gemini, that's who," she relaxed on the back rest. "When are they gonna admit to themselves?" Sagittarius mused, looking out the window.

"Same goes to you and Virgo."

"What?" The redhead choked on air, casting Cancer and embarrassed look. "Nothing is going on, duh," she rolled her eyes, going that to her former position.

Cancer scoffed, now playing with her hoodie strings again. "You're so blind."

★ ° • * . . Bus B . . * • ° ★

"You're so cute."

"What?"

"I said, you look like a boot."

Pisces was sneakily stealing glances of Aquarius as he joked with his friends when that accidentally slipped out.

"Why are you mean to me?" Aquarius pouted, forgetting his little conversation with his friends.

Pisces fiddled with her words, looking for a better excuse. She liked him right? Why was it so hard to let him know? "Because. . . I don't know, man."

"Let's make a deal," Aquarius proposed, grinning like a Cheshire. "Each time you say or do something mean, you owe me a kiss."

"Ew, no," Pisces shook her, cringing mildly.

"On the cheek, Pisces," the blue haired boy pulled her puffy cheeks.

"Fine," the blushing female sighed.

------- 

"Wanna make a deal like that?" Aries grinned, after eavesdropping on their conversation. "You're so mean to me, I'd get lots of kisses."

Capricorn ignored him, still playing her crossword puzzle.

"Why are you this mean? Its not like you even get paid to be this persistent," Aries sighed, sitting back down. "What are you doing?"

Capricorn kept her pencil, slightly irritated. "Aries, don't annoy me if you want to live," she said through gritted teeth. Aries huffed, looking away from her.

-----

"Poor Aries, he got to sit with Capricorn and she's extra whiny today," Leo wrapped his arms around Libra, who laid her head on his chest.

"Of course she's whiny, you and Canis major wouldn't stop being jerks," Libra pointed out.

"Did you just call me a jerk?" Leo gasped, letting go of Libra.

"No, I didn't me. . ."

"You think I'm a jerk?" Leo cut her off again.

"I'm sorry," she wailed, tucking stray hairs behind her ears.

"I'm joking, c'mere," the blonde pulled her into a warm comforting hug, resting his cheek on her head.

"Disgusting," Ara who was behind them grimaced.

-----------

After a long and tiring ride, they finally made it back to the school, separating to their assigned houses.

Luckily for them they had the rest of winter off, a nice winter break, who wouldn't love that?

Pisces had volunteered to drive them back, since everyone except Sagittarius was too tired to do such right now.

"No fair, I wanted to drive," she kept whining from the passenger's seat.

"No thanks," Taurus ballyhooed. "I'm not in the mood to die."

---------------------• ° -💛- ° •---------------------

Done with the winter chapters.
Sorry if they were sucky, it doesn't snow here

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks!
Cya💙