Let's get familiar (2)

Hi
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRE SIGNS' POV

  "It  was obvious I'm a fire sign cause of my outgoing behavior" Aries said to Leo and Sagittarius.
"It was obvious cause of my bluntness" Sagittarius put in.
"And it was obvious cause of my...
my everything really" Leo chided.

"So what's your likes and dislikes" Sagittarius said from nowhere to the bewildered boys.
"I just thought we should know each other more" she added.

"In that case, I'm spontaneous and courageous, its kind of my middle name, and I like it when I win..." Aries started but Sagittarius cut in.
"That means you must have been mad when you lost to that Cancer girl"

"Eh..ERM " Aries cleared his throat.
"Oh sorry" Sagittarius simpered.
"I hate it when I lose I'm impatient and super competitive" he concluded.

"I'm powerful and confident, I really like being admired and I hate being ignored, other than that I love things with high quality and yea I'm also super competitive" Leo said looking at Aries.

Why are you looking at me like that" Aries lifted a brow.
"Just showing my competitive nature" Leo responded.

"I like the great outdoors I haven't been there yet but just the idea of it, I love having freedom too just like being on earth, what I hate is deception sitting still and too much responsibilities" Sagittarius said pacing around.

"So who's next?" Aries asked.

WATER SIGNS' POV

"We are" Pisces interrupted Taurus.
"Okay I like music, art and I hate being criticised and being under pressure" she added.

"Hey Cancer stop fiddling with things you are next" Scorpio reminded.
"Oh....right" she winced.

"I like art  too, I like the idea of hobbies and I'd like mine to be gaming, I don't like strangers," Cancer said but  Scorpio cut in.

"Like us?" he farrowed his brow.
"No, not like that.... I don't  really.....just forget it" Cancer vacillated.

"I like trust" Scorpio shrugged.
"I hate small talks" he added.
"That's all " Pisces and Cancer quarried.

"I also don't like talking about myself" he sighed.
"Just one more" Cancer prodded.
"I also hate being annoyed" he gave an annoyed grin.

"Is he gonna act like this always" Pisces whispered to Cancer.
" He better not" Cancer pouted.

"Let's just listen to the next sign" Pisces took their attention back to them.

AIR SIGNS' POV
   "I really like books,music,magazine and humor ,anything funny and there's nothing bad about a good conversation, and I also like playing fun games, but I hate being lonely,and also being pinned down and I definitely hate being bored and repetitions and routine ,they make me cringe" Gemini explained shaking in her imaginary boots.

"As for me I like....." Libra stated "harmony and sharing with others but I  hate rudeness,when things are unfair...and that's all I have to say for now"

"Aquarius you're next" Gemini said taking Aquarius focus off the map.

"Yeah yeah ..I like intellectual conversation, surprises and I like good friend, but I hate being irritated, boring situations,broken promises. 

" You know I thought Aquarius would be a water sign...,you know the name and all" Gemini said

"It was  obvious you are an air sign, I picked up your behaviors when we were exploring the rooms" Gemini verified to Libra.

  "I know right" Libra said breezily.
"So who were you paired with again" Gemini asked  Aquarius.

"I was paired with Cancer and Taurus, we did a lot of cool things and ate something called a burger and then cancer defeated Aries, Taurus and I in fist of fury" Aquarius chattered.

"Fist of fury" Libra scratch her head in confusion.
"Burger" Gemini put in.

"Burger is a.....just wait till you try it, and fist of fury is a super cool game that Cancer is great at playing. Aquarius nattered to both girls.

" we did nothing much just found out the three most fascinating rooms in the mansion " Libra sang.

We'll tell you about it later its gonna be a long talk" Gemini said.

EARTH SIGNS' POV

" Why don't you go first" Virgo urged Taurus.
"Okay dude, I like a tranquil place and security, cooking too cause I like food, and romance" he smiled.

"But I hate sudden changes and I don't like complications and being annoyed" Taurus added.

"I like nature and books definitely cleanliness and orderliness also being helpful, what I hate is a crowd carelessness and being unprepared" Virgo smirked at his thoughts.

"Why the smirk" Taurus asked.
"Its nothing" Virgo shrugged.

"Hey green eyes" Taurus raised his brow smiling at Capricorn.
"Its Capri......forget it" she sighed

"Go on talk about yourself we all  did"
Virgo urged her.
"I like being.....persistent and......practical thinking responsibilities....quality craftsmanship, I don't like laziness.... actually everything at some point" Capricorn talked as Taurus and Virgo kept on urging her.

"Are you gonna be a downer" Taurus quipped.
"I don't  know, maybe" Capricorn answered.

"You better not" Taurus patted her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, also let me know what you think.

Please vote, comment and stay happy.