Chaos

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Good afternoon sir." The person who just entered the room greeted. He would be in his mid 20's and of a relatively smaller hight.

"Afternoon Park, what brings you here?" Asked the elder.

"I was looking for Mr. Jeon. I couldn't find him and he isn't attending the calls either so i thought he might have came home?" Jimin asked.

"He isn't home. I haven't seen him." Senior Jeon replied, closing the file and looking up at the male's face.

"Oh, he must be in the office then." Jimin awkwardly laughed.

"What do you mean? You didn't come from office?" Asked the senior boss.

"Uhh, i-i was...i took the leave for first half. I had an appointment with doctor." Jimin swiftly lied. That's not a new thing, there is a whole lot of secrets between them. Jungkook is very dependent on him and in such situations he was even more.

"Alright, report to the office then." Senior Jeon said and get back to his work. "Close the door on your way out."

Jimin left soon after that. Where can Jungkook be? He left early to go home but where is he? Jimin fished his phone out and called Jungkook once again.

"Come on pick up the call." He muttered as its 20th call and Jungkook still isn't picking his call. "Damn it."

It's been maximum two hours now, it doesn't take this long to reach home. "Oh, Jin hyung. Yeah, i should call him."

Jimin called Jin and after two or three rings Jin  picked up the call. "Hello."

"Jin hyung. It's Jimin. Where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"We are  in the hospital." Jin replied.

"Hospital? Why? Everything okay?" Asked Jimin a little panicked.

"There was a guy on the road, his condition wasn't really good so we took him to the hospital. He is under a surgery so Kook isn't leaving till he gets any news about him." Jin replied.

"What the fucking hell is wrong with him. Why don't he think that his kindness could get him killed one day." Jimin huffed. How come Jungkook be the son of the most stone hearted person on earth, and this kind.

"That's my point but he isn't listening to me." Jin was as much fed up as Jimin was. "Can you help me a bit?"

"Which hospital is it?" Jimin asked.

"Seoul National hospital." Jin replied and Jimin was already on his way to the hospital. Not to be rude but he needs to give his friend, a piece of his mind.

It took him 20 minutes to reach there, his mind was about to blow. He lied to his senior boss, took risk of his job and there is Jungkook looking after a random person and helping him out of the way. For real? Good he did a good deed but for fuck's sake, it's his life and also Jimin's.

What do he want? Get both of them killed? Senior Jeon will not think for a second and put the bullet in their teeny-tiny beautiful heads.

Jimin parked the car and ran up to the emergency room, just like Jin told him, there he is, pacing in front of the ICU, biting his nails and face lancing worry.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook." Jimin marched toward him when he knew he had his full attention.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah, I've got the same question for you. What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimin stood infront of him, hands lapped at his chest.

"There was an injured boy on the road--"