Conflicted Love and Betryal

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Wake up!"

"Open your eyes and wake up!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG, WAKE UP!" Taehyung flinched when he heard someone yelling in his ear but regretted soon when the smallest movement hurt like hell. The leather of the belt was cutting his skin and the new wound was nothing but fresh stab in his body.

Taehyung has been trying to break-free since Jungkook left him tied here but all his efforts are only adding more pain and no solution is possible. Taehyung is hurt and he'll kill to end this suffering here. He needs to reply or the old man will know Taehyung tried to tell the truth to Jungkook. But his mouth is stuffed with tissues, and his hands are tied. Taehyung coughed getting more air in his mouth and throwing the tissues out of his mouth. Few of them got stuck on his tongue but it was least of his worries right now.

"I'm awake." He knew one thing that he was not sleeping atleast, he knew he passed out due to exhaustion. Taehyung needed a long calm sleep to help himself get over this pain. And the calmness still stays far behind in his to-do list.

"Good for you. You know what day it is today?" The old man asked.

"Thursday?" Taehyung didn't know the day, he just repeated looking at the calendar sitting on his study table across the room.

"Wrong. Today's June 3rd." Old man said and Taehyung knew there was more to it. He looked around, he thought maybe just maybe Jungkook will understand and will let him speak but he didn't. There was no sign of Jungkook's also hearing the old man, Taehyung knew there was more to it.

"So?" The tissue pieces sticking to his throat wall. His eyes tearing at the bad taste and the memories of Jungkook shoving them in his mouth, the barbaric behaviour of his.

"It's Miku's birthday, my baby is growing up. It's time for him to start living the life he deserve. I want him at my place before 8 tonight." Taehyung knew there was something bad going to happen but this is so much worse. Miku, the small human being who had Taehyung's heart in the first look. Taehyung has seen many kids but he never saw one so full of life like Miku.

"You—-please, i told you—-"

"Do you want to say something, love?" Taehyung know that this old man knows what he's talking about yet he still want Taehyung to voice it out.

"Don't do this to Miku." Taehyung choked. He genuinely wants Miku to stay away from all this mess. He also saw how much Miku and Jungkook love each other, and he can tell that Miku will be destroyed in that man's house. "I will not take Miku to your house."

"Who said i want your help? You were never appointed for Miku, you are there to kill Jungkook." The bomb crashed at Taehyung's head. This man can go to any extent to hurt Jungkook!

"You can't do this to him. He's a child, please!" Taehyung squirmed. He wants to break free irrespective of how the belt is cutting his skin deeper now.

"He's my grandson, only i get to have him. Get ready and start your day as normal, have your boss distracted till i get this done." Taehyung has to think of something soon or—— "after all we still have your wedding to celebrate."

Wedding, it brought back the one matter that Taehyung has pushed back at his mind, his girlfriend and his best friend, they being together, they stabbing him at his back.

"My father had taken a loan and you took everything from me. Isn't it enough that you can finally let Jungkook go. Can you please leave the kid and Jungkook out of this now?" Taehyung don't know why do he think that his life has ended as there's still his whole life ahead of him.