Epilogue

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

3.5 years later

"Mika, you better be out of bed now!" Taehyung shouted from downstairs. "If i found you still laying dead on the bed i'm beating you but naked!"

"Dada T, it's 9 in the morning how can you be so fresh so early?" Miku said walking almost stumbling on each stair. His black hair sticking around and his eyes barely open.

"Brush your teeth and dress up!" Taehyung flipped the sandwiches and without looking back at him shouted at the poor kid.

"Not the yelling please." Miku hugged Taehyung's leg and nosed him cutely.

"I'm sweaty, stop." Jerking his leg Taehyung tried to push Miku away.

"You wash up early, make so yummy breakfast, work all day, why Dada T?" Miku's half sleepy voice amused Taehyung.

"So that you have everything you need, hurry up, I've to leave in 20 minutes, grandpa will be here soon to pick you up." Taehyung told him. "Hurry up!"

"Can i come with you today?" Miku asked. Never has he ever asked him to take him to the hospital.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"You forgot again." Miku sulked. Taehyung can see him looking at him with hurt, he doesn't want to see this one particular emotion in the eyes of this precious human being. In all these years he tried his best that Miku never feel less of anything that his every need is met and that he never feel unloved.

"Forgot what?" Taehyung asked nonetheless.

"I'm not talking to you." Saying that Miku stepped away from him and sulkily dropped to the chair.

"Mika?" Taehyung took the plates and sat across Miku. He seriously has no idea what's happening. Last night he asked Miku about what he wants for breakfast and he made the exact same thing that Miku wanted but still he's not happy.

Soon the tears started shining in Miku's eyes and Taehyung was on his feet. Oh boy definitely something is not right. Miku only cries when he's super hurt and it cuts Taehyung's heart deep that Miku is hurt in his presence. He saw Miku silently stepping out of the chair and walking up the the large portrait of Jungkook. Taehyung was alert, something big happening and he can't understand what?

It's always the same that when Miku extra hurt he silently goes to Jungkook's portraits and either sits beside them or he would simply wave a hand over the picture. Miku's silence always talks loud to Jungkook and Taehyung wants Miku to be more happy and less sad. He still is fulfilling his promise to Jungkook by being the best parent to Miku.

"Mika, what's happening love?" He bent down and hugged Miku from behind, engulfing the small body of his in loving hug.

"My birthday." Miku spilled out. His hiccups were getting in the way of his words.

"Oh my——I'm so sorry Mika, i totally——Dada's sorry love, I'm really sorry. It's your—-your birthday, I'm so sorry." Taehyung turned Miku to himself and hugged him again. "I'll be home early today, we are going to celebrate at your favourite place and we'll call grandpa, grandma, and Hye auntie. We all will enjoy, yeah." Taehyung was seriously ashamed of himself.

"And g-gift?" Miku asked between his hiccups. He wiped his tears and looked back at Taehyung with half edged smile. "And a PS-5"

"You are—-what should i say." Taehyung was full on laughing. Miku never forgot his priorities, he sure as hell loved this goofy yet sensitive little guy. "We'll buy everything you want, alright?"