Blossoms of Resilience: A Journey of Love and Triumph

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"After agonising three months, Jeon enterprises has once again reached to the same hight of fame as it once was. The CEO Jeon Hye-won took up to her brother's footsteps and has made a remarkable impact on country's stock market being youngest and presentable stockholder. Although the whole nation still mourns the loss of the youngest, most brilliant and most successful CEO Jeon Jungkook, people are still happy to see Jeon Enterprises in news once again. It was a spine breaker for Wang enterprises that Jeon Enterprises once again was selected as the 1st largest company to achieve the highest profit record over the year. The CEO shared that all of this was only possible because of her family and a lovely friend that she cherish alot. The nation would love to hear about this friend more and would like to see the young CEO in a wedlock soon." Taehyung smiled softly at the TV screen. After the news was announced he switched off the TV and fished his phone out of his pocket dialling Hye-won's number. 

"Congratulations, Hye." Taehyung cheerfully said.

"Hyung, i was waiting for you call. Was the interview good? Did i do good?" Hye-won sounded nervous even after the interview was ended.

"You did great. The whole nation is falling for our little angel. I never knew you'd be so great at public speaking." Taehyung teased her.

"Hyung~ i was nervous as hell. If you'll look closely you'll see my legs were shaking and indrank almot three and half bottles of water. I ran straight to the bathroom after the interview ended." Hye-won was not shy to Taehyung, she always shared her very minute details with him.

"Hahah, that's the real face of nation's youngest stockholder." Teahyubg laughed.

"Don't tease me! Where's Miku?" She asked.

"He didn't came back from school yet. He was asking for you yesterday. When are you going to visit our lowlifes Ms stockholder?" Taehyung knew she hated being called like that.

"At this rate I'm not coming at all."

"Alright fine, i was just teasing you. You should come tonight. Bring Dad and Mrs Jeon as well. I'll prepare something good to celebrate." Taehyung suggested.

"Mom's not well but me and Dad will surely come." Hye-won replied and both of them bid eachother goodbye after that. Everything was so much better now.

Taehyung shifted back here six months ago. The first few months were the hardest, he didn't know how to get everything done, he was depressed, Miku was not at all in his control, he was missing Jungkook more than anything, everything was out of his control and he was unable to manage them.

The first step he took was get his previous job back, when he went there he had to face a sever backlash from the hospital authority and his colleagues. No one excepted him, no one was ready to have him back in his team. All that added more to his worries to the extent that he started falling ill more often. One day completely drained of his courage he called senior Jeon for help, Jeon was more than ready to bring him back but he told him that Jungkook was not a quitter and that What will he say to Miku that made Taehyung work even harder. He presented the truth to the higher above and snatched his deserved designation. He was the head nurse and after struggling one week he started working at the hospital.

He had to make Miku go back to school so he made sure his admission was on time. There were issues as Miku showed severe social withdrawal and anxiety symptoms but Taehyung made sure to help him through that time. There routines started to settle and in less than a month both of them had their hobbies and routines reset. The whole house was decorated by Jungkook's pictures and just as Jeon's request Taehyung never once left Jungkook behind till today Jungkook is with him.