Hastle

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung woke up to the silence. He felt relieved, the pain was not there, he felt light headed. Judging by the light that's crashing his eyelids it's clear that it's day time, but why the fuck was he lying here at day time.

Oh, the doctor checked him, he was told him to take rest, the doctor told him to rest, he injected something as well.

"My baby woke up?"

"Water." Taehyung tried to sit up, he tried to move his hand but his body feels too heavy to do anything.

"Don't move too much. Let me help you." Taehyung heard someone say and in the next second he was given the glass of water. "You might feel a bit itchy, if there's any other discomfort let me know."

"O-office—"

"You should rest for few days before going back to work."

"Ignoring me eh?"

"I need to work." Taehyung tried to sit up.

"What you really need to do is shut up and lie back down. Doctor will come see you in an hour and then we'll see what we have to do." Jin made Taehyung lie down again and sat beside him.

"Thank you."

"It's my duty to obey the orders. Tell me what happened? Your head has a pretty nasty wound." Jin said pointing at the bandage on his head:

"Y-Yeah. I fell while exiting the elevator." Taehyung lied.

"Lier!"

"Jin hyung?" Taehung said trying his best not to cry here.

"Yes?"

"How long has it been since—-"

"You were sleeping for four hours. And it's very normal with sedation. Do you want to eat anything? Will soup be good?" Jin asked. His suspicions asided but Right now he only see a malnutritioned maltreated boy who looked like carrying a burden of thousands on his shoulder.

"Yes." Taehyubg dared not to say something that can make Jin angry and that will push him to leave this room.

"Alright, I'll ask the staff to prepare it for you:" saying that Jin stood up to make a call down to the kitchen. Taehyung remembered that Jin only cooks for Jungkook.

Jungkook, oh God, he was here, was he here the whole night? Even before the emotional breakdown of Taehyung? When he fell asleep while calling his parents and pleading them to bring him with them? If that's true then Taehyung knew he screwed up.

"Mr. Jeon?"

"He's on his way, he'll be here with the doctor. Your fever is also less it's a relief that you didn't have to go through something serious." The relief on Jin's face put a kind smile on Taehyung's face as well.

"You care." He whispered.

"I had a brother, he also fell down and hurt his head, the wound was deep and he couldn't survive the injury. When Kook told me about you i only had him in my mind." Jin told him, his hand slowly moving towards Taehyung's head.

"Thank you for showing me the kindness. You don't know how much that means to me, more than ever right now." Taehyung slightly teared up. Jin reciprocated his smile.

Both of them turned to the door when they heard a knock. The female servant brought the soup and gave it to Taehyung. Jin helped the male to drink his soup. Taehyung was finding it hard to control his tears, these moments and the kind treatment is what he's been yearning for so long. "Thank you."