Scared Heart

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Jungkook has been on edge for past few days. These three weeks have bene nothing but a package of distress lying on his doorstep and bothers him every time he trues to sink it down or walk past it.

His thoughts have been a hub of one certain male and thousand of possibilities that he can think about or he can do. It's all about his heart, his mind and the grip of certain brunet in them.

"Can i sir?" The knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts. He saw the female standing in the doorway.

"Yes." Clearing his throat he pulled the stack of files closer to him.

"Evening sir." She smiled and left the letter on the table.

"What is this?" He held it close and trued to open it.

"It was in the mail, the private and confidential step on it made me to deliver it to you myself." The female told him and stepped back from the desk. She knew it was his queue to leave.

"Thanks, Mrs Smith. Could you please let Taehyung know that i was asking for him?"

"Of course sir." She replied.

"By the way where is he? I didn't see him since this morning." Jungkook asked.

"As much as i know, he had an appointment with the doctor. I supposed he let you know." She asked frowning a little.

"Oh, yeah. He mentioned. Thanks for letting me know." Jungkook dismissed her right away. His attention directed back to the paper in his hand. He cut it open and let himself to see.

"Excuse me, sir!" Another knock on his door stopped him in his track.

"Yeah?" He looked up to see another employee who recently joined Jung Hoseok's team in the place of Jimin.

"Mr. Jung sent these files to you sir." The boy said and showed three files he was carrying.

"Oh, leave them here, I'll let Jung know once I'll be done reading them." Jungkook politely replied.

"Of course sir." The male left the files on his desk. "Have a good day sir."

"Mr. Oak?" Jungkook stopped him.

"Yes sir." The male turned to him.

"How's you work going? Did Jung gave you tough time? How do you feel about the job?" Jungkook sure does miss Jimin. He miss him so damn much and the male in front of him give him the impression of Jimin, so damn much. He needs to feel ghat comfort that once only Jimin's company provided him.

"It's good sir, and Mr. Jung is the politest boss i have ever seen. I'm really grateful for this opportunity." The male sincerely replied.

"It's good to hear that. I guess Jung's work load will be less." Jungkook chuckled not exactly knowing what he said.

"I've heard about Mr Park, he sounds be a great man. It's pity to hear what happened to him. Mr. Jung still often talks about him. May his soul rest in peace." The boy said.

"Amen. And i hope you'll do a great job, just like Jimin." Jungkook stood up and patted his shoulder. "Get going."

"Of course sir. Thank you, have a good day." The male gave him a smile and left closing the door softly.

Jungkook plumped back in the chair, he tried his beta to keep his head straight to work but it was fluctuated. One time he thinks about Jimin sitting across the table, laughing and teasing him and the next he thinks about Taehyung, his wide teary eyes looking at him begging for helping him.