First Kill

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Warning: Character Death 💀

"Snap out of it!"

"Get it together, Kim!"

Taehyung's breathing was still ragged and he was walking in a speed that could easily be confused with running.

"KILL HIM NOW!" The old man was continuously shouting at him.

"H-He's guh-going towards ouh-office." Taehyung stammered and unconsciously his steps started to get more hurried, his eyes visualised black spots but that was the least of his problems right now.

"Mr. Park!" He ran behind him and as soon as Jimin got inside the office, he slipped in to and locked the door. "Mr. Park, please, it's not what you think."

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked him and he can severe that Jimin only see red.

"Hear me out! Please." Taehyung lounged forward and held Jimin's hand. "Please."

"I'm not letting you go for this. I never for once trusted you. I'll make you pay for it!" Jimin pushed him away with such force that Taehyung hit the table's edge and stumbled on his feet.

"You are looking at it wrong way, it's not what you think it is!!" Taehyung's desperate tears were not bound to his eye lids, they were broke lose, all the frustration that he felt in past one month, all of it came crashing back on him.

"I know all of it, Taehyung, who ever are you working for will be my next target. I will not let even a single soul to reach to Jungkook, when i took oath, I promised myself, and I don't back off from my duties." Jimin gripped him from the collar and pulled him close, Taehyung felt like a dry leaf in Jimin's hold, he felt his body was a hollow skeleton, and his soul has already left his side.

"I'm not——okay fine, I'll tell you the truth. Will you protect me? Will you save me?" Taehyung's teary eyes begged Jimin to trust him.

"You've played enough, I'm not buying your games anymore. It's over!" Slapping his hands off himself, Jimin turned on his heels.

"I'm bound to my girl's life!" Taehyung shouted and Jimin stopped dead in track.

"What the fuck are you doing? Don't you dare spill another word! I'm not joking Taehyung, you girl will take a fall for your doings!" He can hear the old man going crazy on the other side.

"What?" Jimin turned to him.

"My girlfriend, the one whom you named earlier, she's under the target of an old man. If I didn't do as he said, he'll kill her. I was kidnapped from——"

"STOP IT!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?"

"—-from door step a month and half ago, my father took some loan and was unable to pay it back, the party kidnapped me after he died. That's their wish, I'm only trying to make my way out of his hands alive. I'm doing all this for my love." Taehyung's smile was long gone, he didn't lied on bit, his tears continuously falling from his eyes and getting absorbed in the dry skin of his cheeks.

"Do not fuck with me! You think it'll—-"

"You've found out all this in no time, here I'll give you my address, you can go and check it if you want." Taehyung bent down took a tissue paper from his desk. "Do you have a pen?"

"Kim, i swear, I'll not think for a beat and the bullet will be past your girl's brain!"

"I'm wired, here, he's always there, listens to everything, play tricks on me, talks dirty to me, harass me, raped me in the office—-" Taehyung's eyes brim with new tears, his throat burn with the need to spill it out, to let it all out and then if death is the only way, then he'll accept it without a blink of an eye.