Tsunami

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung woke up, by looking around he can see it's still night, or maybe the first hours of the morning but it's still dark outside. He flipped the other side thinking he must be facing Jungkook but he was disappointed to see the other side was empty.

He sat úp immediately, didn't Jungkook stay last night? He did, Taehyung remembers him staying by his side, putting ointment on his wounds. Every time Jungkook do something like this, Taehyung feels hard to control hisself. He needs to stop what's the old man planning, Taehyung has to do something.

He looked at the wall clock, it reads 3:48, it's so early in the morning and a high time that Taehyung let Jungkook know the truth. No one will be awake at this hour, maybe not even the old man. He should tell Jungkook so that he can save him from thẻ inevitable. Taehyung hopped out of the bed, clothed in black sweats and bare top. He don't care about his appearance, right now something else is his focus.

He walked to the door, breathed twice and then he opened the door. Breathing one more time, he looked around saw the whole house was in deadly silence, it's good that all of them were sleeping, he has to softly wake Jungkook up.

As he neared his door he saw the light inside was still open, he was confused as in why was Jungkook awake so late. But doesn't matter, he has to get in. He stretched his finger up to his ear and touched near the wire. "Are you there?"

"Hello? Mr. Min? I need to tell you something, very important. Are you listening?"

Taehyung wanted to dance in happiness, finally he can tell Jungkook everything and get him prepared before the old man tries to do worse. He opened the door without knocking and stepped in. He saw Jungkook sitting on the study table, his back to the door and he has his laptop open infront of him. Might be working on the recent project files. Taehyung admires Jungkook's passion for his work.

"Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung called softly. He doesn't want to startle him while he's working with so much compassion. He saw that his voice didn't quite reach the CEO so he took another step close to him.

"J-Jungkook-ssi?" Taehyung called again, he saw how Jungkook's shoulder got stiff, it was clear that he has Jungkook's whole attention. He tried to wait for Jungkook to look at him but Taehyung was on shortage of time. So he started talking. "I'm here to tell you alot of things, just listen oaky, there's going to be things that you might not like but i have to tell you, so—— please hear me out to the full. You can do whatever you want after that, I'll not stop you. But i need to let it out." Taking a deep breath Taehyung closed his eyes and started talking again.

"You might know why I'm here by now, and i can totally understand that you are disgusted by me. I don't blame you, but whenever i see you being good to me i feel like I betrayed myself. You shouldn't be gentle to me, you should punish me like he did, you have every right to do it. Jungkook, I don't know when i started feeling this thing for you, it's like, I shouldn't be feeling this but i am. You make me feel—— when he raped me the first time all i had was you in my head, the pain, the suffering becomes less painful when i think that at the end of the day I'll have you. I was ashamed to even look at myself but you never once stopped looking at me with those soft eyes, you always had been kind toward me. You make me feel full." Taehyung don't know why but he feels a bit disappointed that by now Jungkook should've turned to him. He should be standing right infront of him but he's still facing his back toward Taehyung.

"You asked me what did Min do, you said i should trust you. I wanted to tell you I've always trusted you, since the day one you were the only person to whom i was comfortable for, you were the only one who made me feel comfortable. I trust you Jungkook, I always will. I need to tell you everything. Min raped me multiple times, he took everything from me and I kept it all in just for the sake that you are there and I'll go back to my girlfriend. She and you were the only motivations but Jungkook you were the support that i never knew exists. I stood against Min, not by front but i tried to protect you by every way i can. Min said i should bring you down, i made sure you get every deal, he said i should flirt with you, i had to turn cold to you you won't get hurt. He said i should bring Miku away from you but i will never do it, i can never do it. Miku is as much close to me as he is to you, i need you beside me so that i can finish Min to the ground. I can't always tell you because I'm wired and he knows——-"